[ 23 ]

"Junie wake up, we're almost landing" Yeonjun woke up realizing he's still in the plane, "right"

He looked outside and it was still night time, "agh right timezones"

Soobin let out a slight chuckle

"Attention to all Passengers please wear your seatbelts as we prepare for landing after 10 minutes"

Yeonjun was excited after that long flight, he can finally walk.

The plane landed safely and they were good to go, they didn't have to worry about bags so they just went out of the airport.

Soobin called a taxi and booked a random hotel.

"Surely there are robes in the hotel, I hope" The older shrugged since he doesn't want to sleep with his uncomfortable outfit.

"Its a bad hotel if they dont have robes" Soobin also shrugged

The road was usually full with cars, but there was only a few since it was 3am that they arrived.

Their taxi came and they went in, Soobin told the driver to go to their hotel and so the driver agreed.

"Soob?" Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's hand, "yes?"

"Did you sleep during the flight?-"

"Yea" Soobin smiled at the older to let him relax his mind.

"We're here" the driver stopped the car, Soobin payed for it and both men went inside the hotel.

Soobin looked at the receptionist, "Soobin Choi and Yeonjun Choi please"

The receptionist nodded and handed them the keys to their room, Soobin thanked the receptionist and went to their room.

"Ooooo" Yeonjun went to the window and looked at the view, new york at night was beautiful.

The room has a big window infront of their bed, one side has a desk with the tv above it and the other side has a door leading to the bathroom, the room was also spacious for them to bond.

"Do you like the room?" Soobin started to remove his blazer, "I do" Yeonjun smiled, "One problem is I'm not sleepy so shit" Yeonjun regretted to sleep during the flight, but he was tired.

Soobin went to the bathroom and saw robes, he grabbed 2 and gave 1 to Yeonjun, the older thanked him.

"Who's taking a shower first?" Soobin asked, "you"

"How about we shower together" Soobin smirked.

Yeonjun slapped his arm, "sOOBEN"

The younger giggled and went inside the bathroom.

Yeonjun switched the lights into those yellowish ones, he didn't want the lights to be that bright at 3am.

——

yeonjchoi

Liked by beargyu, yjupdates, terrykang and 810,927 othersyeonjchoi I look good, do I?

yeonjchoi I look good, do I?

View all 51943 comments

kai_h nO YOU LOOK AMAZING

gyuccigang marry me 💍

km_tae you remind me of spicy cheetos

beargyu

Liked by yeonjchoi, kai_h, bam_kyu and 621,299 othersbeargyu kai took this photo of me <3

beargyu kai took this photo of me <3

View all 39499 comments

terrykang I scored cuz I'm dating a gorgeous man

sunowo 🙇🏻‍♂️

bababooey46 girl 👩 you 😎 got 😫 a body 💁 like 👍 sriracha 🔥 everytime ⌚ i 👁 bring 🗣 you ☝ round ⭕ the homies 👫 wanna 👄 watch 👀 ya 😉

——

Soobin got out of the bathroom and it was Yeonjun's turn, The older got up and noticed soobin, he admired the younger, "take a picture" Soobin smirked.

"Agh fuck you Soobin" Yeonjun went to the bathroom and Soobin chuckled.

Soobin was very happy to have Yeonjun, it was unexpected that he confessed in a car ride, he planned on doing it while they were in New York, but they all have the time for themselves.

——

TXT

soobinie_choi
Just got out of the shower
wut yall doing?

kai_h
we playing overwatch with Jungkook

soobinie_choi
Wha- he's there?

kai_h
No dumbass I meant Jungkook's playing in
overwatch with us, not in gyu's house

soobinie_choi
oH
He's in Yeonjun's house rn I heard

terrykang
Yea

beargyu
I JUST DIED
HE'S TOO GOOD

soobini_choi
Ofc its Jungkook hyung

terrykang
Anyways
How are you guys?

soobinie_choi
idk we're still starting our little 3-day date
anyways
its like 3am there
you guys should sleep

beargyu
no dumbass its already 3pm here
timezones

soobinie_choi
ah right
its still 3am here

beargyu
ah welp blame the time

——

"I'm doneee" Yeonjun walked out of the shower wearing a robe and was ready to doze off even if he wasn't sleepy, he plopped himself on the bed and turned on the tv. "So what are we?" Soobin joined the older in bed and hugged him. "We're dating ofc" Yeonjun hugged the younger.

"Wait are you even gonna sleep" Yeonjun looked at Soobin, the younger shook his head, they both laughed at themselves.

"We should shop for clothes-" Soobin reasoned, looking out the big window in front of them, "with our robes?" the older wheezed

The 2 decided to wait for the morning and shop for clothes wearing their previous clothes but without their blazers.