[ 20 ]

Yeonjun woke up with a headache, he looked over his side and found Soobin hugging him. Yeonjun realized they were already going back to the city later, so he quickly got up and left a kiss on Soobin's forehead to return the younger's kiss from him a few days ago.

He prepared his bags and he did his morning routine. Kai went to their dorm and greeted Yeonjun, "Good morning Jun hyung" The older smiled at the younger and let him sit down on their sofa. "We'll be leaving after an hour" Kai added and pulled out his phone, Yeonjun nodded in agreement and went back to their room to wake Soobin up.

Soobin whined but soon got up, he was grumpy but he was whipped so he'd do anything what Yeonjun wants him to do, which is packing his bags.

Beomgyu and Taehyun also came and invited themselves in Yeonjun and Soobin's shared cabin with their bags. They already locked their cabin and were now waiting inside of their hyung's cabin.

as soon as everyone was ready, they all left the place and Yeonjun checked out of the resort. Taehyun decided to be the one driving again, feeling generous like the last roadtrip. They had the same seating arrangement before and it made Kai not liking Soobin at the moment for stealing his seat beside Yeonjun.

They all were set and Taehyun drove to the main road. Beomgyu blasted some music to avoid the silence, "I just realized we didn't eat breakfast yet" Kai blunted.

Taehyun smiled, "thanks for reminding" he planned on stopping when they see a fast food restaurant with a drive thru in it.

——

yoon.gs
Jun?
You guys are going back right?

yeonjchoi
Ah yes hyung
Why?

yoon.gs
Oh okay good
Well we'll have a party
for Jinhit's 13th anniversary of success
So I expect you, Soobin and Taehyun
to be present the next 2 days

yeonjchoi
Okay Hyung, I'll tell them
Thanks for the info

yoon.gs
Btw some Hybe members will be also
in the party
Beomgyu might come

yeonjchoi
OHH COOL
Okay Hyung!

yoon.gs
No problem

——

"AAAA GYU U GOING TO THE PARTY?" Yeonjun smiled with glee, Soobin watching him beside him and found the older cute and hyper.

"YEA I AM LMAO" Beomgyu cheered as the song in the van changed into UGH! by Namjoon.

Both of them cheered until they got tired and went back to normal.

Taehyun finally found a fast food restaurant which is Mcdonalds, he entered the drive thru ad started ordering. "2 boxes of chicken nuggets with 10 pieces each box, 3 deluxe burger and the drinks will be all Sprite" Taehyun talked to the speaker and the employee listed their order, the employee let them go to the next window and taehyun drove to the next one.

He payed and went to the last window, he received the food and thanked the employee, he gave the food to beomgyu and left the restaurant, he drove back to the main road while eating his deluxe burger.

Beomgyu distributed their food and ate his chicken nuggets.

Everyone ate their food and satisfied their tummies.

An hour has passed, Gyu and Kai slept for the trip, Taehyun who's still driving and Yeonbin doing their businesses with their phones.

Yeonjun scrolled through his pinterest, food was in his fyp, mostly cherries and cakes, because of his boredom he asked Soobin. "Do you like cherries?"

"I do"

"Cuz they remind me of you" Soobin whispered to himself, "huh?" yeonjun slightly heard his whisper, but ignored it afterwards.

——

Lazy chapter sorry +~+