[ 26 ]

The next morning came with their alarms alarming, they forgot to set their alarms off and now they cant sleep back.

It was 9 in the morning and they only had 3 hours of sleep. They didn't want to start their day but they got forced because of their alarm and their brain that they cant fall back to sleep.

Yeonjun groaned beside his partner and he got up, he looked at the view, which made him cool down a bit.

"ah its the last day.." Yeonjun sighed. Soobin also got up from bed and went behind the older, he rested his head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist, "lets go somewhere" The younger suggested, Yeonjun agreed since he wanted it memorable with his boyfriend in NYC alone.

What Yeonjun didn't know was Soobin already planned something before coming to new york.

"Do you wanna go have a picnic at the park?" Soobin got ready so as Yeonjun, "That sounds like a great idea!"

The first thing they did for the day is to rent a car, they didn't want to walk with a lot of things for the picnic, Soobin drove the car and headed towards the specific park.

As they arrived, they picked a place where there is a tree and they could have their little picnic under it. There wasn't much people but some also had a picnic so they aren't alone.

Yeonjun placed their blanket and Soobin prepared their food, they had sushi and some coca cola drinks, they even had chips.

"It's peaceful, I love it here" Yeonjun watched as he sipped his drink, Soobin smiled that his partner loved it.

Soobin ate some of his sushi but soon realized some
of them are missing, he looked at Yeonjun who was eating his, but also caught a stare from Yeonjun, the older looked away with a smile.

"Aiiish taking food from me huh" Soobin playfully smiled, as Yeonjun acted innocent, "No I did not" Yeonjun munched his sushi.

The younger decided to also steal Yeonjun's chips, "YAH MINE" Yeonjun tried grabbing his chips but ended up on top of Soobin instead, Soobin smirked and flew a kiss to Yeonjun, the older blushed and gave the younger a weak punch on his shoulder.

They spent the whole day in the park until it was almost 3pm, they decided to leave and go somewhere else.

They decided to explore some tourist spots. They took pictures of each other and did selfies with each other. It was the best day for both of them.

Some were goofy, cute and aesthetic pictures, they loved it.

When it was almost dark, Soobin held Yeonjun's hand, "I have something to show you"

"Oh?" Yeonjun questioned, they both headed to their rented car as Soobin drove to the location.

Yeonjun felt nervous, he doesnt know why but he just did.

The same as Soobin, he didn't want anything to go wrong, he already planned their date and he didn't want to ruin it.

When they arrived, Soobin parked the car, they both got out and the first thing that Yeonjun sees is a beach view, they were in a small restaurant but no one was in it, only the employees.

Soobin held Yeonjun's hand again, leading them both to their private table, there were a lot of flowers, the colors were mostly purple and silver, the table had candles, "lets sit Junnie" Soobin pulled the older's chair and Yeonjun sat, Soobin also sat on his seat and smiled at Yeonjun, "did you really plan all of this" His eyes were so pure looking around the place, "I did" Soobin let out a small chuckle.

"Soobin this is really cute" Yeonjun was filled with awe, the things Soobin did for him was wholesome.

one of the waiters also gave them their food that Soobin ordered, they enjoyed the food and did some chatting and laughing.

When it was fully dark, the lights were turned on, it was even prettier, the place was very aesthetic to thejr own eyes, even Soobin didn't expect the place to be this beautiful.

"woah look at there" Yeonjun stood up from his seat and pointed at the shore, there were lights and it was beautiful.

music started playing from the employees, Soobin stood up from his seat and put his hand on his partner's waist, "I'm glad you like it"

Soobin lead Yeonjun for a dance, Yeonjun smiled and put both of his hands around the younger's neck, Soobin proceeded to put both of his hands on Yeonjun's waist.

They danced slowly, following the music, they were deeply in love as they look at each other's eyes. Both of them smiled at each other. They would sometimes laugh when something was funny for no reason. It was romantic.

even some waiters were looking at both of them in awe.

"Aaah Soobin I love you so much" Yeonjun hugged the younger as Soobin did the same.

Soobin cupped Yeonjun's chin, "I love you too Junnie" and they kissed.

It was passionate, enough to satisfy both of them, they stopped when they lost their breaths and laughed at each other.

"you're a good kisser just saying" Yeonjun smirked, Soobin smiled and they continued to dance.

they ended with happiness splattered on their faces and thanked the staffs in the restaurant that helped Soobin. They decided to go back go their hotel after that romantic night.

They chattered a lot in the car until they arrived to their hotel. They both held hands with each other until they entered their room.

"Soobie this was the best day I have ever spent, and I love you for that" Yeonjun smiled as he stretched his arms. "No problem, I want the both of us spend our last day in here memorable" Soobin gave a warm smile.

When they were ready for bed, they had a cuddle session and was comforting each other talking about their experiences or stories.

The day was very wholesome and they appreciate the small little things that made them happy for the day.

——

How was it?