[ 21 ]

. . .

"Choi Yeonjuniee"

"Wake up"

Taehyung, his cousin woke Yeonjun up. As he did, the cherry head rubbed his eyes, "Jinhit anniversary, be ready its already 3pm and you didnt eat breakfast nor lunch again"

Right, he slept at 4am last night

(Okay so I timed skip to the party cuz idk what to do with the last chapter, sorry :>)

"Eat your late lunch downstairs, I was waiting for u" Taehyung smiled, but he was also concerned at the same time, he left Yeonjun to get ready and he headed downstairs.

Yeonjun got up and fixed himself, he followed his cousin and ate his meal. "Be ready after an hour, I'll drive" his cousin showed his boxy smile and got ready.

After Yeonjun ate his late lunch, he went to his room and tried to pick an outfit for him for the party, he wanted something fancy and something professional at the same time.

(Imagine his hair red 🌚 also he's hawt)

He went to his desk and applied his jewelries, "this the part where I pop off" he sassily looked at himself and was satisfied with his style.

"Junieeeeee" Taehyung called from downstairs, Yeonjun went down and smiled at his hyung, "you ready?" Yeonjun nodded and they both went to their car.

——

TXT

yeonjchoi
r u all coming?

kai_h
Wasnt supposed to but i am heueu

terrykang
Yea i invited him

kai_h
JUNGKOOK HYUNG PICKED ME AND
SOOBIN HYUNG UP FROM OUR
APARTMENT PLS IM A FAN AAAAA

soobinie_choi
pls i am excited

yeonjchoi
Taehyung hyung driving 💀🤚🏻

beargyu
Im coming over with some hybe members 🤩
Hobi hyung here 👁👄👁👍🏻

yeonjchoi
oh well see yall at the party

kai_h
Only there for the food 🦟🦗🦟🦗

beargyu
LMAO THE EMOJIS FUCK U HUENING

kai_h
nO yOu

——

"Okay we're here, u ready?" Taehyung parked the car, "ready for what?" Yeonjun slips his phone to his pocket. "To shine of course" Taehyung smirked.

"Always been ready hyung" The cousins high fived each other and went in the building.

"I see Jungkook, I guess 2 of ur friends are here too" Taehyung smiled at his younger cousin, "I'll be with bubs, you go find ur friends ayt" Taehyung waved and went to Jungkook, Jungkook smiled at the distance and held Taehyung's hand.

Yeonjun didn't know how to react so he went to find Soobin and Kai.

"JUNIE" Soobin called and grabbed Yeonjun from the crowd, "oh" Yeonjun blunted

"HI YEONJUN HYUNGIE" Kai hugged Yeonjun as the older did the same.

"Lets go to where the goodies are" Kai excitedly went to the buffet with the 2 older hyungs. Kai grabbed a plate and got some food, while the 2 hyungs just went for wine.

"Where's Gyu and Taehyun?" Yeonjun realized that the 2 were missing, "there" Soobin pointed to where they are, of course together dancing along the music.

"Weirdos" Yeonjun playfully rolled his eyes

The both of them looked around, they would see their hyungs doing their own thing.

Jungkook and Taehyung also dancing,

Hobi, with Jimin and Yoongi being a trio

And Namjoon with Jin near the buffet eating.

They would also see the younger people, like Enhypen together, the boy group in Hybe.

Soobin was close to Sunoo so they had small interactions before the party started. Yeonjun knew Enhypen since they debuted, he was close to Jungwon and Niki.

They grew boredom while drinking their glasses of wine, Yeonjun wanted to leave, he didn't really want to be there since it was just a party all along, but don't get him wrong, he enjoyed the party, he was just bored now.

"Do you wanna run away with me?" Soobin suggested and raised his brow.

"I can't believe we're doing this" Yeonjun panicked "where are we going?"

"To NYC" Soobin drove to the airport, "HUH?" Yeonjun didn't expect this big run away thing, he thought they were just going somewhere like a park or something.

"I'll pay the tickets" Soobin winked.

Yeonjun frowned, "okay what was the reason"

"Cuz we were bored?-" Soobin reasoned

"But us in New York alone?-" Yeonjun bit his lip but also panicked.

"Yea I wanna be with u" Soobin looked at Yeonjun, and looked at the road again.

Yeonjun questioned his own existence and of where he is right now, "what does that supposed to mean?"

"I like you Yeonjun"

"Soobin I don't like you"

Soobin stopped the car

——
sorry for cliffhanger

BUT YOOO THE CONCEPT TRAILER JUST CAME OUT
STREEEAEWMAMEMAM

https://youtu.be/n_PyjJ-WAXI

😫💞✨