Chapter 3: Kugisaki Nobara

"When will you be able to return to the school?" Hiyori asked the three second years which were all respectively standing in front of her.

"We should be back just in time to train for the Sister School Events." Maki said pushing up her glasses.

"Salmon" Toge nodded his head.

"Shouldn't you be at school now Hiyori-san?" Panda asked putting a finger on his chin.

"*sigh....your right! I should head back now we're picking up another first year tomorrow......Be careful." She answered while giving each of them a hug and a kiss in the forehead for Toge.

"Don't overdo it ok?" She continued now separating from them and getting ready to teleport back to the school.

"We'll be fine Hiyori-san." Maki answered.

And with that, the green haired teacher left and was instantly at the gates of the school.
While walking, her mind went back to the conversation between her and Yaga just before she went to see her students.

<<<<<
"How was the test?" Hiyori asked as she picked one of Yaga's adorable dolls and bears.

"*sigh....at first it was the typical answer we receive from newcomers. They do it for other's people's wishes. But then, after being beaten up by the bear you are now holding...his resolve showed up. And that's what I like about him." Yaga answered still continuing on sewing his dolls.

"That kid has potential. I heard how strong he is from Megumi, and if his resolve is as strong as you say, that would only make him stronger."

"Despite your words, I can see your sad smile Hiyori" Yaga said pausing from his previous actions.

"I just.....I can't help but feel sorry for him.....He's just a normal boy caught up by something he shouldn't be. He should have a future....the kid is....I don't know...special?"

"He is. And that's why he is here right now. He is special, and that is the reason he can control Sukuna. This is His future Hiyori. We can't change fate"

"NO.....WE CAN. We can change the future Yaga-san. We have the powers to do so. The power to protect him......But....I just don't know how"

"*sigh....Hiyori. Isn' that why your here? Why you are teaching?....You are changing the future Hiyori. Only you can do it"

>>>>>

"Hanna-sensei!!!" Her train of thoughts were cut by a certain pink haired teen who was now excitedly waving and smiling at her.

Just seeing his smile was enough for Hiyori to also return one with gentleness and warmth.

Yuuji blushed at the view, seeing his teacher smile like that was so.....new.

He never really had a mother to look at him like that. And now, he is feeling that warmth inside his chest. A feeling so new yet so nostalgic.

"You can just call me Hiyori, Yuuji! Do you need me for something?" She asked still smiling and was now in front of the boy.

"U-uhhh...no actually. I-I just w-wanted to talk to you." He said nervously and rubbing his nape.

"*giggle....ok. If that's what you want....Why don't we go around the school while we talk"

Yuuji smiled brightly at her response and quickly nodded his head.

The two now side by side were strolling around the school talking about something so trivial and casual yet the warmth that Hiyori was still giving off was secretly making Yuuji see her as someone he admired.

Laughter filled the atmosphere as the two continued on their little adventure and Get to Know talk.

After strolling and talking for about an hour, the sky had turned dark and the teacher decided to lead the boy back to the dorms to get his rest. They bid goodbye and Hiyori also walked back to her residence.

The next day, the birds were chirping and the warm breeze was lifting leaves off the ground. Hiyori had woken up and was now ready for the day.

She teleported to the school and was met by Gojo waiting for his students to get ready.

"Good Morning Hiyori!!" He exclaimed once his blindfolded eyes caught Hiyori's figure at the gate.

"Your too loud Gojo." She said still approaching the building and rubbing her forehead.

"*chuckle....ohho.... aren't you happy to see me this early in the morning? Don't worry.... you'll get used to it" Gojo said leaning forward and smirking.

"*laugh.....Who would actually want to see your cocky ass face this early in the morning, let alone be used to it?...Let me tell you.....NO ONE"

Gojo dramatically gasped and put his hands on his chest pretending to be offended by her words, which truly did offended him a bit, considering he is so full of himself

"How could you? This handsome face is not cocky ass and a lot of people would actually want to see me this early in the morning"

"That's because those people don't know you're an idiot" Megumi interjected the teasing words of his teachers which made Hiyori laugh out loud and Gojo to pout at his words seeing his student didn't really respect him like they do with Hiyori.

"You got that right, Megumi. That's one of the reasons I love you" Hiyori said while clutching her stomach from laughing too hard and was now regaining her composure.

The boy just smiled at her. Seeing the woman laugh was actually a rare sight to them. She smiles often, but laughs don't come as easily.

Just in time, Yuuji came out of the building and the group of students and teachers were now on their way to pick up a new student.

"I'm gonna go buy something. You three go there first. I'll follow after" Hiyori said.

"Okay...." The three said at the same time.

She teleported into the mall and started to search for a gift for the new first year knowing that she's a girl and at the same time for Yuuji.

She got a beautiful track jersey for the girl and a hoodie for Yuuji.
Once finished, she teleported to the meeting place and saw that Kugisaki was nearly fangirling about Gojo's blindfold.

She approached them with a smile and a wave.

"Woahhhh.... Your so pretty! Are you my sensei!?" Kugisaki asked with sparkles on her eyes.

"*giggle...Yes I'm your sensei. My name is Hanna Hiyori. Call me Hiyori. And here...." She said while giving her the gift bag.

Kugisaki took the bag and opened it and saw the jersey which made her eyes sparkle more.

"Wahhhhh .....Arigatou sensei...You are officially my favorite sensei. The jersey is perfect!!! Oh...and my name is Kugisaki Nobara" She exclaimed now checking out the new clothes her teacher gave her.

"Yuuji I also got you one. Here" Hiyori gave the other gift bag to the boy who curiously opened the bag.

His eyes also sparkled as he held the hoodie in his hands and was crying anime tears.

"Thank you Hiyori-sensei. This is the first time a recieved a gift from a teacher....You are also now officially my favorite teacher."
He exclaimed.

"HEY....WHAT ABOUT ME? WHY AM I NOT YOUR FAVORITE SENSEI??" Gojo dramatically shouted at his students while Megumi was just tinkering with his phone not quite interested.

"Because your an idiot" Hiyori and Megumi said at the same time making Gojo pout.

"Welcome aboard, Kugisaki Nobara"