Chapter 4: Ropponggi

After Gojo announced that the next destination would be Roponggi, Hiyori's phone buzzed indicating that it has received a message just as they started to walk away.

'A second grade curse has been spotted at a school in Sendai. The sorcerers who was dispatched earlier are injured. They are requesting a back up." The message indicated.

Hiyori just rubbed her forehead in frustration and released an exasperated sigh.

"*giggle.....you jumpin' to another city?" Gojo asked already knowing that Hiyori will go.

"ughhhh.....I fucking hate this. It's just a second grade curse. Why don't they just ask the first grade sorcerers? Why does it have to be me?" Hiyori groaned in annoyance.

"Because they love messing with you"

Lately, the higher ups had been really up on her skin. They were making her go around the country to exorcise some spirits which lower grade sorcerers can handle. And then just when she would finish the job, they would call her back to the school and make her do some paperwork and then reports.

Gojo just laughed at the suffering of Hiyori. It's mostly because he doesn't go often on missions. He would push it to his students. He would only do the field work when he isn't bored and is actually trying to be what he is, a sorcerer.

"Shut up Gojo!....."

Hiyori went up to their students and sadly smiled.

"You guys go ahead. I was called to do something."

"But, sensei.... it's Ropponggi!!! Where are you going" Nobara pouted.

"*sigh....I'm going to Sendai to exorcise some curses. But I promise, once I finished, I would come immediately."

"Promise?"

"*giggle.....yes, I promise" And with one last smile, she warped into the location they had sent.

She was then faced with injured sorcerers and a second grade spirit with a creepy smile on its face.

She took her sword and with one swift motion she was right into the curse's face who immediately felt a terrifying aura coming from the green haired woman.

Just as she was about to slice the curse into half, it retreated and launched some attacks.
Hiyori dodged them all without much effort and was again right into the spirit's face. This time, successfully cutting it's head off and the body started to disperse.

She moved quickly and helped the injured to get them to Ieiri Shoko.

"*sigh...that should do it." She announced while wiping her hands.

"I was only here for Twenty minutes. I didn't use much of my cursed energy so I should have enough to warp to where the students are" She mumbled to herself.

She closed her eyes and concentrated until she felt nothing, she was trying to find Gojo's cursed energy to locate where they were exactly.

'found it...'

She opened her eyes and exhaled, releasing her cursed energy and teleporting to where Gojo and the students are.

"Welcome back Hi-yo-ri~~~, that was fast."

"Where are they?" Hiyori asked Megumi who was sitting beside Gojo whom Hiyori decided to just ignore.

"They're inside.....*sigh...maybe I'll just go and help them" he answered quite worried.

"Maa~ maa~....." Gojo intercepted stopping Megumi.

He then explained the main reason they were there, and that was to test Nobara's, as Gojo called it, craziness.

"It's okay Megumi. They can handle this." Hiyori put her hands on the teen's shoulder to put more meaning into her words.

Just as Megumi sat down, a curse has jumped outside a window. Megumi quickly stood up trying to exorcise it and once again being stopped by Gojo, but this time with Hiyori.

The curse disintegrated right before their eyes which caused Hiyori and Gojo to smile and Megumi to sigh with relief.

"She's crazy alright" Gojo said proudly.

After waiting for a good minute, Yuuji and Nobara showed up at the entrance with a young boy.

Hiyori's eyes widened for a bit before narrowing them and approached the boy.
She crouched down and her eyes were filled with worry as she inspected any injury that might have been on the child's body.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" She asked ever so sweetly and gently, worry evident in her voice.

The child shook his head and smiled at Hiyori.

"I'm okay. Onii-chan and Onee-chan saved me from that scary monster. They looked so cool" The young boy said excitedly as he referred to Yuuji and Nobara who blushed at the statement.

Hiyori smiled and pat the child's head. They decided to drop the boy somewhere near his house, while Yuuji and Nobara rest. They waved goodbye as the young boy ran to go back home.

"Now shall we go grab some food" Gojo said which made the two country folks extremely excited.

"STEAK!!!"

"SUSHI!!!"

"Leave it to me!"

"Yeah...leave it to him....He's rich af" Hiyori mentioned.

"How about you Megumi?" Gojo asked the raven haired boy, ignoring Hiyori's remarks.

Megumi not quite interested with the conversation, just kept on scrolling on his phone. Gojo noticed this and ushered Yuuji and Nobara to keep on moving leaving Megumi.

Hiyori giggled at their antics and also followed them.

"Ah....I forgot my luggages. You go fetch it" Nobara ordered Yuuji.

"Huh? Why should I do it? I thought we were even"

"We won thanks to my cursed energy. Got a problem with that?"

"What about my raw strength?"

"That monstrous power from eating shit?"

"It's not just that! Right Fushiguro?"

Hiyori chuckled at their convo while Yuuji turned to look at Megumi who was quiet all through out the walk.

"What's the matter Fushiguro?"

"Nothing"

"He's pouting because he didn't get to join in" Gojo said.

Nobara teased him while Yuuji also laughed at him.

"Maybe he's also jealous because he didn't get anything from Hiyori-sensei" Nobara teased.

"Now that I think of it. He didn't" Yuuji agreed.

Megumi grew a tick mark on his forehead and was gritting his teeth because of the unnecessary teasing he was getting.

"For your information, I got more gifts from her more than you did. She always gets me something for my birthday and whenever she would go overseas for work" Megumi said slapping it into their faces.

"Is that true Hiyori-sensei???" Yuuji and Nobara now in front of her pouted.

Hiyori stayed quiet and just smiled at them while rubbing her nape.

"You two are new comers, that's expected. She spoiled the second years and Megumi with gifts" Gojo answered for her.

Yuuji and Nobara dramatically fainted with jealousy, they too wanted to be spoiled by the kind and beautiful teacher even though they just met.

"Especially Inumaki-senpai" Megumi added.

"Who?" The two asked

"A second year. Basically her favorite" Gojo once again said.

"I have no favorites. Toge is just someone special"

"That's also called favoritism Hiyori!"

"If I said it's not. It's not" Hiyori snapped at Gojo.

"Let's just hurry. I'm quite hungry"