Chapter 19: Transcend

The teachers and principals proceeded to the surveying room where they were met with the grade one sorcerer,Mei Mei, also a senior to Gojo and Hiyori.

"Mei-san....Nice to see you"

"Nice to see you too Hiyori. How's life treating you?"

"Horrible"

Hiyori answered as she at the center seat that was already prepared. The older female only breathed out a chuckle responding to the iconic response of the junior.

The event was about to begin and Mei activated her cursed technique for their surveillance.

They all watched as the Tokyo students encountered Todou Aoi and have Yuuji face him while the rest spread out into two.

Hiyori cringed while she watched the young man struggle on how Todou was stomping on his head.

She let out a breath of relief when Yuuji stood on his feet, facing Todou once again.

Meanwhile.

"Are you for real?" Todou laughed.

"You think you can just pound away at my head like that? What if you made me dumber than I already am?"

"Don't worry. Takada-chan said, "Men are perfect when they're a little dumb"

"Who's that? I'm not interested in any idols"

"Then how did you know she's an idol? You know who she is, don't you? What's your name, first year?"

"Itadori Yuuji"

"I see, Itadori Yuuji"

"I have one question for you.........What kind of woman is your type?"

"Huh? What's my type? Why are you asking me that right now?"

"Don't worry about that. I'm just appraising you"

"I don't really get it, but if I had to say.....
A tall woman with a big ass, I guess?
Like Jennifer Lawrence or Hiyori-sensei." Yuuji answered with a hand on his chin in a thinking motion.

Meanwhile, on the surveillance room.

A tick mark formed on the forehead of the green haired woman as she sucked a breath in annoyance.

"That brat......"

Going back........

Todou had his eyes wide open as he heard the answer and played a scenario in his mind within just milliseconds.

He then cried and tears went down his eyes and snot from his nose rushing down his mouth and chin.

"You never lost to someone in your hometown, huh? Seems like we're best friends."

"When you just learned my name?"

On the surveillance room, they didn't notice that Yuuji was being scouted, especially the teachers including Utahime who didn't know the plan of  her students to finish off Yuuji, in Gakuganji's order.

They saw how Yuuji dodged a bullet which was obviously shot from the only gun user from Kyoto.

Then followed by slash attack from Miwa, which he also dodged, Mechamaru showed up and was aiming an explosive attack on him and an arrow from Kamo who was up on a tree.

Yuuji realized that he was surrounded. He knew from that moment that there was something up and going with how the Kyoto students were attacking him.

And he knew, that they were about to kill him.

Hiyori also noticed this and she grit her teeth in anger as she look back from her seat and glared up on Gakuganji who was seemingly acting innocent.