Chapter 33: Goodnight

"Well, that was quick..." Satoru said as Hiyori suddenly appeared beside him when he just arrived at the church-like building where Riko was supposed to be having her lessons.

"Got annoyed at some crazy Sebastian wannabe curse user.....so I burned him to ashes" she calmly replied.

Gojo could only chuckle at her response, he knew Hiyori's fascination towards a certain anime butler character and how pissed she could have if he was there to add to the stress.

"Why are you laughing Satoru .... Riko's in danger!!" Hiyori reminded.

"Oh right...." He deadpanned and then........dramatically opened the doors.

"AMANAI!!!!"

He was met with silence for a few seconds before an eruption of fangirling sounds were heard.

"Is he your boyfriend Riko?"
"He is so Hotttt" (I know right😩👌....k bye👀)

"Hey everyone settle down.....How shameful" the teacher intervened.

However the teacher's next action was something she would then regret.

She naughtily handed over a piece of paper to Gojo,
"This is my number by the way"

After those words went out of her mouth the students tried to protest against her actions

"Be quiet....do you know how hard it is to find someone with my job?"

While she continued to argue with her student, Gojo felt a spike of cursed energy just behind him so he slowly turned his head with a nervous smile.

"H-hiyori?"

Hiyori stepped forward still with her menacing aura which definitely caught the attention of the screaming teacher and students.

"Ahhhhh" she was quite surprised by the sudden glint in Hiyori's eyes once she made eye contact with her and was caught off guard when she suddenly smiled. It was so threatening that she started to sweat. She took the paper with the number on it and burnt it right in front of the teacher.

"I'm Hiyori....please excuse us for our sudden appearance...but...there is some kind of emergency and we are currently on a hurry so please...excuse us" once she finished talking, she looked at Satoru where the male had disappeared along with Riko where she then followed.

The teacher and the other students were left star-strucked due to the magic show that just happened.

"What a fun school" Gojo stated.

"You idiots, I thought I told you not to show up" Riko screamed while being dangled in Satoru's arms.

"Curse users have attacked...you can figure out the rest , right?" With that statement, Riko remained silent as she was still dangling in his hold with Hiyori on tow.

"We understand your situation Riko, and we honestly also want the best for you but this is just inevitable with a lot of nuisance on the way to kill you.....We're sorry" Hiyori apologized.

Riko still remained silent as they ran on the roof tops. A curse user then spots them running around.

"Is that the 30 million Bounty?" The enemy stated.

He was about to go after them but was stopped by Riko's maid who shows exceptional strenghth in martial arts.

Geto contacts Satoru to let him know about the current bounty on Riko and the time limit, to which made Hiyori curious.