Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Red-mochi

Y/n and the members are getting along now. It's been a month, almost two months since they started living together. The house never failed to have it's happy aura around it.

The youngest, is currently in the kitchen helping Jin on creating their lunch.

"Hyung, where should I put these carrots?"

"Just rinse it and set it aside. Go back to your room after, I'll get the cooking."

"Ok."

He pouted as he went back to his room. He sat down on his bed and reads a book. He was enjoying the book until a man opened the door. It was V, wearing nothing but his towel strapped on his waist. Y/n blushed and tried to look away.

V noticed the younger's antics and just thought it was cute. He put on his clothes and left the room.

His phone rung as he is half way through the 500 paged book. It was Bang-PD.

"Hello? PD-nim?"
"Ne, Y/n did you received the email yet?"
"What email?"
"I assume you didn't. Internet sucks nowadays. Anyway, you have an interview at a radio station later this afternoon. You can bring one of the boys if you are uncomfortable being alone."
"Okay PD-nim, thanks for the heads up."

He hung up and grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. The members saw him rushing making all of them confused.

"Did something happened?" Asked Jin
"I don't know. Did you do something when you were in our room Taehyung?" Jimin looked over his soulmate.
"Yah! I did nothing wrong." He defended

Jungkook then entered from the backyard.

"Hyung, is there any banana milk in the fridge?"
"I'll be stocking tommorow, I need strawberry milk for that red head."

After few minutes, Y/n finished taking a bath and wearing his red scarf along with his black clothes. He then went to the living room and looked around the room on who is available. He spotted the mochi.

"Mochi-hyung. Can you come with me at my radio interview?"
"I will. If you will call me mochi-hyung every time."

Jimin felt it weird but he loved the nickname he received from Y/n.

"Sure, mochi-hyung."
"Let me get something decent and we'll leave, ok?"

He nodded and waited for Jimin on the couch. V then appeared from the kitchen with Hoseok.

"What's with you being dressed?" He asked
"Oh, I have an interview and I am waiting for Mochi-hyung to be ready."

They laughed when they heard Jimin's nickname.

"Mochi-hyung?" Hoseok wiped a tear as his laughter died.
"Yah! He like it!"

"Y/n-ah. I'm ready let's go."

Jimin wear a contrasting color on the soloist outfit. He is wearing a green scarf and a white shirt and pants.

"Yes. Let's go." They left to the front door and Hoseok received a little glare from Jimin.

Once the duo were inside the van Y/n is wearing his air pods listening to Lie.

He hummed the song as they were both sitting in silence.

"Yah! You know my song!"
"Of course. I listen to all of your albums. Serendipity is much best choice if I'll dance."

"Wow! Never know you can dance such a hard song."

Y/n just smiled as their vehicle stopped.

"Oh, we're here." He said as he exited the van and went inside the radio studio.

They greeted the staffs and sat on the chair across the DJ Youngjae of Got7

"Whoa! Jimin-ssi, Y/n-ssi. Nice to have you here! The broadcast will start in a few minutes."

Soon the broadcast started and as per usual, Youngjae greeted and congratulated his guest.

"Now let's talk about Y/n-ssi. I heard that you are a half brother of Blackpink's Rosé."

"Ne."

"Do you perhaps know your biological family?"

"I do know them. But... They are all gone. So aside from Rosé-noona. I have Jiwon-hyung and Dong-Gyun hyung."

"Jiwon? Like Ahn Jiwon? The model that rocks every outfit? And Dong-Gyun, the influencial blogger?"

"Ne. Why you asked hyung? You know my hyungs?"

"I know their love story." Youngjae laughed.

"I think everyone know." Y/n replied.

"I don't." Jimin answered.

"Your loss Jimin-hyung."

"Anyway, how is it living with your seniors?"

"It's fine. We are all having fun except there is an occasional "JIMIN-SSI!!" from Jungkook-hyung."

"JK is being loud nowadays." Jimin replied.

The interview goes on as they are being funny and all.

"Last question, why did you chose Red as your stage name?"

"He's a red mochi, that's why."

"YAH! Jimin-hyung!!"

The other members are watching their live when the doorbell rung.

"V open it." Namjoon ordered.

V went to their door and opened it, wondering who is visiting them.

"Hi, is Y/n here? The name's Jiwon."

A/N:
Sooooo... As I said... I'll be focusing here first.

If you don't know Jiwon or Dong-Gyun, I say read the Yaoi Manga, "BJ ALEX"

Stay safe every one