Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Game Set

As the group and the soloist wakes up, one by one, they did their daily routines and slowly made their way to the dining area for breakfast. Jungkook was the last one who sat down and then the manager started to talk.

"Good morning BTS, Y/n. As far as you saw in the living room, there were 8 computer that are already set up. As the continuation for last night's episode, you will play a 4 versus 1 horror game called Dead by Daylight. We bought passes and maxed all the perks of each character in all of the PC. And you need to pick a hunter for each team to fight against the other team. I'll let you watch a guide on how to play the game and a chart for all the perks and items for the survivors and the add-ons and perks of each hunter. The only difference is, each hunter has his/her unique skill and perks that can help you to win the game. For the survivors, choose perks that can be beneficial for yourself or for the whole team depending on your strategy. And for the survivors' items, they can pick the same items and put different add-ons on it."

"What about the teams?" RM asked.

"You decide, keep the team or do a new one." The manager answered

"I say let's stick to our teams." Yoongi stated as he finished his meal, followed by series of nods of the others.

"I will leave you guys to watch the guides and study them, be in the living room after 2 hours."

At Team Seokjin's Table

"I played this back home, I can be the killer for our team Jin-hyung." Y/n said as scans the perk list of the killers.

"Sure go ahead. And for the survivor round, we need a team benefit and solo benefit perks, maybe one of us use a perk that benefits for himself only then the rest are for the team, so we can rush generators." Jimin explained as he analyze each survivor perks thoroughly.

"I'll try to rush the generators." Hoseok stated as he is already listing the 4 perks and the item with add-on that he will use.

"Jin-hyung, I know for a fact that they will use a perk for the killer to track us using the crows, so I suggest all of us have the perk to make the scratch marks less visible. And, BBQ and Chili will sure be on play." Jimin stated

"PD-Nim? Can we use offerings?" Y/n asked

"Well, yes sure."

"I'll offer a momentum Mori so when I I hooked their Character once, I can kill them." Y/n explained his plan. "On our survivor round, we need 2 healer builds, 1 gen rushing build and 1 savior build. Jimin-hyung, Jin-hyung you guys do the healer builds. It includes; Borrowed Time, Botany Knowledge, Leader and For The People. But you guys need to be separated during the end game but must be close during the early game since healing is much need in early. Hobi-hyung, for your gen rushing build, you need; Prove Thyself, Resilience, Stake Out, and Repressed Alliance. I will be using the savior build. Where in I will use; Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike and Adrenaline. Also, Jimin-hyung bring a flashlight, with lens add-ons and Jin-hyung bring a medkit with duration add-ons or healing increase add-ons. Hobi-hyung, let's both bring a toolbox with increase duration and faster progress add-ons."

"Y/n, which killer will you use?" Jimin asked as he scan the killer list. "I suggest, Pig."

"No use Hag." Jin interjected.

"No use Demogorgon."

"Guys, I'll use Huntress, my aim is good you know. And I'll bring her add-ons that decreases her ammo to one, but when hit, they will be on dying state, plus the add-on that adds 2 more hatchets so I can have 3 chances on insta-downing someone. For the perks, I'll use, BBQ and Chili, Nurse's Calling, Iron Maiden and Discordance so I can track and hunt them easily by seeing their auras."