Chapter 6

Chapter 6: It's hard to stop

Y/n and Jimin arrived back at their home only seeing Jiwon and DG helping Jin set the table. If you are wondering when DG arrived, he arrived 10 minutes before the new couple arrived.

"Y/n-ah, you can sit and catch up with your friends. Jimin-ssi help me here."

Jiwon and DG followed Y/n to his room and sat on his bed. Patting the side of him, making his seniors sit beside him.

"Spill." Jiwon said with finality.
"Yah! I just got home and you asked me to spill? What do I need to spill?"

"Oh Y/n-ssi. Your lips says it all, it's swollen." DG stated making him blush and looked away in embarrassment.

"You and Jimin, huh?" Jiwon teased his junior.

"Seriously? What the heck are you talking about?"

"You and Jimin, you've kissed?" Then as if on cue, Jungkook opened the door of their room.

"Oh, hyungs, Y/n-ah, dinner is served."

"Okay, we'll come down." The three headed downstairs leaving the golden maknae a little shocked. Yes, he heard their conversation.

"Jimin-hyung and Y/n? They kissed?" Jungkook thought as he mindlessly comes to the dining table to sit on his spot.

"You know, when we were in military... Y/n-ah-"

"Jiwon-hyung try these curry Jin-hyung made." The soloist shoved Jiwon's mouth with a spoonful of curry.

"Y/n kept singing Demi Lovato's Heart Attack."

"DG-hyung!! You're lucky Jiwon-hyung is here." He glared as he know his seniors will expose him.

"If he can sing that then he sure got a huge vocal range." Jin said as he sip his orange juice.

"Yes, and during our last month, our chief officer created an talent event and each platoon should have at least 1 representative."

"DG-hyung... Stop."

"Shush Y/n we want to here it." Suga scolded him as all of them are eager to hear the rest.

"As you may have guessed, Y/n is our platoon representative. Let's just say he danced Serendipity and Lie of Jimin-ssi."

Jimin and Y/n blushed as Jiwon revealed his performance.

"He got first, of course. And as a price we we're released early."

"Kent-ssi was also impressed and jealous on Y/n's performance."

"Who's Kent?" Jimin asked making Y/n flinch on the topic. There's a hint of jealousy on his tone

"I think... It's Y/n's place to say that not mine nor Jiwon's" DG stated as he finished his meal.

Y/n finished his meal and left the table and retreated to the backyard.

Jimin followed his boyfriend once they are done with dinner. The idol spotted the red head sitting on the grass while staring at the start sky.

"Hey." He called

"Hey." Y/n answered.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"It's fine. Kent is-"

"Y/n-ah!" It's Jiwon again.

"Yes hyung?"

"Is this talk need for me to leave?"

Jiwon gave Y/n a knowing look.

"You can stay, you're my boyfriend after all, you need to here this."

"Kent is waiting for the orders."

"W-What orders?" Jimin is confused as fuck on what is going on.

"Go ahead. Make sure that him and his team finished their task without anyone noticing."

"Did Kent ever let you down?"

"No. That's why just give him my signal."

"Alright, I'll leave you guys alone."

When Jiwon was out of sight, Jimin immediately asked.

"What with those words Y/n?"

He let out a big sigh.

"I can't lie to you, can I? I am part of a mafia. The strongest on Seoul. I am the boss, well it was my biological father but when I heard that he passed away, I immediately took it."

"Jiwon? And DG? Are they part of that mafia too?"

"Yes."

"Why did you not stop when you became an idol?!"

"Jimin, once you tasted blood on your hands... It's hard to stop from tasting it again."

Jimin should be terrified, he should be running away right now, but he is hugging his boyfriend. He knew that he will protect them.

"But promise me one thing. Don't kill if it's not necessary."

"I-I'll try." Y/n answered.

"Yah!! Jimin! Y/n!! Get in it's getting cold outside! JK is picking a movie for all of us. Y/n your friends are also staying for the night."

The duo laughed at RM who is scolding them.

Once they entered, they settled on the floor watching Charlie's Angels. Soon when the movie is finished they went to their separate rooms.

Jiwon and DG followed Y/n and the maknae line to their room.

"You guys can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep with Jimin-hyung."

"Yah! Why Jimin! My bed is literally above yours!" Jungkook complained

"I am tired to climb on top of your bed." The soloist reasoned out.

"Really? Or is it because Jimin-hyung is your boyfriend?"

"J-Jungkook! What are you saying?" Jimin is panicking inside.

"Yah! JK! That's enough." V scolded the maknae.

"Yes. Me and Jimin-hyung are dating, now if you have a problem with that don't talk to me. Simple." He went on to Jimin's bed and pulled the covers as he turned his back.

The others moved along trying to be less tensed than what the room has.

"Jungkook you idiot! You jealous ass!!"  Jungkook scolded himself as he tried to sleep.