Chapter 8

V-acation

It's been a week since Jimin and Y/n announced publicly about their relationship, tons of love are received by the couple. Y/n is currently live on his van.

"Rosebuds... Ne! We are doing fine on our house."

To sum up the whole VLive, the soloist did a carpool karaoke until he arrived at the house.

"Thanks for joining in my live!" He chuckled as he turned it off.

He then opened the front door only to reveal that the Bangtan boys are packing up.

"Hyung? Where are you guys going?"
"It's 'we' Y/n, you are coming with us on our vacation since Butter is a huge success." Jin corrected him as he gave him his luggage.

"Where are we heading?" He asked as he was answered by V
"In the Philippines, Palawan. Right? Hyung?" V asked RM for the confirmation.
"The place where Jungkookie peeled the pineapple with bare hands?"
"Ne."

"Are we gonna film?" He asked one more time.
"Yes, now pack you stuffs." Jimin kissed him on the lips as he pushed the soloist to their room.

Jimin then went downstairs as he waits for his lover to finish his packing his stuffs.

After few minutes, Y/n is back on the living room with his suit case. "Hyung are we filming our trip?"

"Of course! It is for BangtanTV and your solo channel." He just nods as he followed his hyungs to the van and to the airport. When they arrived, fans are there.

"Alright who posted something!!" Jin scolded them.
"RM-hyung."
"Namjoon"

That was the chorused answer of the others. Jin just sighed as they exited the van and proceeded to ride their private plane.

During the plane ride, Jimin and Y/n are on the farthest seat, watching Charlie's Angels. (The Korean captions are on for Jimin)

V and Jungkook are seated next to each other sleeping. Yoongi is also asleep on his own seat. J-Hope is eating breakfast as he missed it. RM is reading, as usual. Jin is playing on his phone.

When they arrived at the airport at Palawan, fans are waiting for them at the exit. They waved at the fans and immediately rode their van and went to the beach house that they will spend their whole week on.

"We call that room!" Jimin dragged both his and his lover's suitcase to the room with yellow stained door. 

"Control your man Y/n, he's getting wild after that movie." Jin said as he carries both his and Namjoon's suitcase on the room next to theirs.

"Will we film Run BTS here?" Jungkook asked the crew, where they said no, but they were reminded that they can film VLives.

After the unpacking all 7 people had gathered in the dining room, Y/n is cooking and no one is allowed in the kitchen, not even Jimin.

"What is he even cooking?" Jin asked.
"Dunno... He is talking a different language too when I walked past the kitchen." RM replied as they wait for Y/n.

Few minutes later a savory scent had passed their noses and the started to sit on the dining table.

"Guys! This is my specialty, it's called Chicken and Pork Adobo." Y/n served the food on the table.

"Yah! How did you know this recipe?!" Jin asked as he grabbed a bowl of rice.

"I am half Filipino. Rosé-noona is my foster sister. I am adopted." He said like it was nothing. "I lived here before I got sent to Foster care."

"Whoa!" Jimin exclaimed as he is silently eating while they are talking. "So good!"

"Now let's eat! It will be salty when this gets cold."

They happily ate as they bicker and laugh. As they finish their food, V dragged Jimin to his and Jungkook's room to talk while the others are doing the cleaning.

"What is it?" Jimin asked
"J-Jiminie... I-I'm sorry." V apologized
"What are you apologizing for?" Jimin knelt as V started to cry and curl himself into a ball.
"H-Hyung... I fell in love with your boyfriend."

That made Jimin stop for a moment, then burst in laughter.

"W-Why are you laughing?!"
"I-It took you that long?" He asked between his laughs. "He's waiting for that!"
"Wh-What? Hyung?! But he's with you!"
"And he wants you and probably another one in our relationship."
"R-Really?" The actor asked.
"Yes. He told me when we were in the plane."

~Flashback~

"Hyung." Y/n called Jimin's attention as he pause the movie.
"Hm?" He diverted his attention to his lover.
"You know I am in the mafia, right?" He asked which he nodded, he then breath in and let it out. "So promise me you will not be mad on this one."
"I promise."
"I-I love Taehyung and Jungkook as well.." He closed his eyes not wanting to see his reaction.
"That's all?" Y/n nods. "I'm fine if you are into a poly relationship. If that fills your heart then I won't hold you back. Let's just wait for them to confess. Now who else have you told about this?"
"Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung."
"Aish- You should have told me first. You know I'll accept you no matter what you are."
He just nodded and shocked when Jimin gave him a quick peck on the lips.
~End of Flashback~

"He really said that?" V asked as he wipe his tears.
"Yes. Now dry your tears up and I'll you guys up later tonight."

With that Jimin left a blushing Taehyung, completely mesmerized on what he just heard. He smiled from ear to ear just on the thought of it.

A/N:
Stay safe!!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter guys!!!
-StinCob