Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Jeon-lous Bunny

Tomorrow morning, Y/n is seeing off his friends on the front door.

"Sorry you have to witness a fight in our home." Y/n said as he scratched his head.

"It's fine Y/n. Nobody's perfect." Jiwon replied as he hold hands with DG.

"See you soon, boss." DG smirked as Y/n annoyingly closed the door.

"Y/n-ah hurry! We are filming a VLive."

"Whose live is this?" The soloist asked as he sat on an empty couch on Jin's left side.

"Jimin's. And he titled it confession."

Y/n blushed as he knew why he title it like that. On the other hand, Jungkook just rolled his eyes as he is annoyed on the older's antics.

"Let's get it!" Jimin said as the VLive started.

"Annyeonghaseyo Army!!!" All of the members shouted. "Annyeong Red Buds!!!" Y/n shouted as he entered the frame.

Soon comments like:

Bun97
What is the confession??!

TaeGgukFoEva
Yeah! Is TaeKook now real!?!

MochiMinnie
Is there something we need to know??!

RedDerY/n
OwO Y/n is here!!!?

Jimin sighed as he pulled Y/n close to him. The chat blew up along with the hearts that it reached 10 million in no time.

"Everyone. Me and Y/n are now dating."

Y/nmochi
I F-Ing KNEW IT!!!

SARANGBORAHAE
OMG DOES HYBE KNOWS THIS!!!

Jimin looked throughout the comments that are flooding in his live.

"Ne. Our company was informed yesterday." He replied shyly.

RedXPurple
Kiss!!! Kiss!! Prove us.

Jimin looked at Y/n, asking for permission. Y/n smiled and kissed him on the lips, which Jimin returned equally.

Jungkook sighed as he kept glaring at Jimin, he is making sure his reaction is not seen in the live.

Jimin is blushing to say the least, while Y/n is smirking in victory.

"Army! Borahae!!" V bid their goodbye because if this live continues the fans might get even Wild than already it is.

"Yah! Taehyung!" Jin scolded him

"It's fine Jin-hyung." Jimin said as he make Y/n lay on his lap.

"Where's Jungkook?" Y/n asked.

"He's- not here." Namjoon was confused as he is sure that the maknae is beside him.

"He's outside." Yoongi pointed out as he saw the maknae sitting on the hammock.

"I'll go talk to him." Jin said as he make his way towards the younger.

"Jungkook-ah." Jin called him as he sat beside him. "What's the matter? Are you not happy for Jimin and Y/n?" He asked in concern as he just disappeared on their live.

"I-It's not that hyung. I-I am just-"
"Jealous?" Jin completed his sentence only receiving a nod from the maknae.

"You know Jungkook. Y/n had been talking to me since he came here. He is into a poly relationship, I know he will talk about this to Jimin soon, as he needs to know it. And in fact... He got 3 exes. Those 3 are in a poly relationship with him. I know it's not my place, but I am just saying this so you can still have a hope. He got eyes for you too, I can tell it."

"B-But what if Jimin-hyung doesn't want me or any other men in their relationship? W-What if..."

"Hush little bunny. I am the mother in this household, and did I ever made a wrong conclusion? No. So get your ass up and STOB throwing tantrums. Y/n will set up a live with all of us in. He said he'll bake a cake and try to make banana milkshake."

"Jinja!? Let's go!" The maknae dashed to the kitchen. "Y/N PARK!! Don't you start that live with out me munching my bananas!!!"

Jin just shook his head and followed the maknae.

For the next two hours, the whole kitchen is filled with flour, spilled milk and mushed bananas.

"Yah! Hoseok-hyung!!" There's the culprit.

"I know. I'm sorry." Though the live is still on, the fans are enjoying the show as it shows that they are really a true family.

"Anyway. Army, Rosebuds! Well just post on Weverse and Twitter the results of both milkshake and the cake. See you there!!! Yah! Taehyungie-hyung!" He shouted before he turned the live off.

"ALRIGHT! NAMJOON, HOSEOK! CLEAN THIS MESS." And we do know that Jin is serious when he shouts their names.

"Come, Y/n, let's take a bath, I'll clean you up."

"No funny business Park Jimin!" Jin threatened the dancer. "He's too young for that."

"Yah! Hyung!" Y/n blushed as he just followed Jimin to the bathroom.

Jungkook is jealous on the sight, but he knows and he hopes Y/n will like him. Though, there is also another jealous member, he sighed and went to the bathroom on the lower floor started showering.

"Taehyung, he have Jimin. Don't be possessive. He's not yours." The male actor thought as the water hits his back.

A/N

Sorry it took a while! I will upload again soon. I hope... Anyway! Enjoy

Goal for this chapter:
5 votes and 5 comments

-StinCob