Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Roses are Red, so am I
+September 2nd 2020+

"Y/n!!" His sister, Rosé waked her sleeping brother up, how? Of course she just poured ice cold water on him

"Yah!!! Noona!! Don't wake me up like that!!! My make-up artist will scold me again!!!"

"Oh shush!!! You will still take a bath before going to BigHit, and... You are moving out now right? I'll miss you."

"Oh shush you noona, it's not like we won't see each other at events."

"You're right... You're right... Now get ready and drive off, you still need to get ready for your debut as a solo artist. Thought of any stage name?"

Y/n shook his head and stood up, trying not to slip on the cold puddle on the floor.

'How much water did she poured on me, it looks like a sea' He thought as he went to the shower and freshen up.

After few minutes, he grabbed his remaining luggage near the front door of Rosé house and left with a loud call.

"Noona!!! Stay safe!!! Love you!!!"

"Yah!!! Love you too!!! Get some men while you are in your career!!!"

"Aish- Noona!!!"

He huffed and left the house, waiting for the company's van to arrive to fetch him. As the said van arrived the immediately hopped in and plugged his earphones on.

"Dynananananana, life is Dynamite."

He hummed to the most recent song of his seniors, and crush where in it took the Top 1 spot on the Billboards and probably a Grammy too, well all ARMY are waiting for it to happen, he is an ARMY too, you know. As the his song ended, he played his 5 songs consecutively practicing it all.

After thirty minutes or so, they arrived at the company.

"Y/n-ah, I'll take your luggage to where your stuffs are at, it is in a dorm near here. PD-nim knows more so, better talk to him, before your debut. I'll be there before your show, don't worry."

His manager said as he then ordered the driver to drive to the location of the dorm.

Y/n on the other hand, went to the meeting hall where he will be talking to Bang PD-nim.

"Y/n glad that you are here, so have your manager told you about the dorm?"

The debuting artist nodded as he sat down.

"Well, you will be staying on their dorm, I won't ruin the surprise, but there are two enormous bedrooms, one for the hyung line and one for the maknae line, well you fall for the maknae line so, yeah... You'll share that designated room with them. They are loud-"

That line made Y/n scoffed. Even though he doesn't know TxT that much he knew they are loud too.

"Both boy groups are loud though." He commented before Bang PD-nim spoke again

"That's true. And you'll be sharing VLives with them and they will share VLives with you too, since you guys are living under one roof. Also, all of the upcoming events, you will be stuck to them."

"I guess that will be fine, it will be a double promotion... Kind of thing..."

"Yeah, and since the new era of Kpop is starting, one rule from my contracts for my company idols have been removed, this is due to the reason of being all idols to be excluded at the army enlistment."

"And what rule was that?.."

"The 'no dating rule'."

He nodded and went back to the lobby and waited for his manager to take him to his debut stage.

As soon as his manager arrived, he followed him immediately, clearly eager of his debut.

As he stood up on the stage, it was decorated with full bloomed red roses behind near the LED and red rose buds near the front.

He started singing his title track "No One Else" his vocals is powerful that it can match and beat Got7's Youngjae and Twice's Jihyo.

As the debuting artist sings the song, all BigHit artists are on the backstage waiting for him to finish, they are there inside his dressing room, decorated with red roses that he loves.

The TxT boys are nowhere to be seen, they are busy preparing for a comeback soon. Bangtan boys are waiting and messing around his dressing room.

"Yah! Y/n has a lot of reds." Jimin scans his set of wardrobe.

"Huh? Oh you should have known it by now hyung, his luggage in our dorm is red, his mic is red, his hair is red, his-"

"Aish- Yeah I got it now!!! He loves anything that is red." Jimin surrendered because of the rant of their maknae

"At least his shoes are black." V comments out of nowhere

They looked at screen seeing that Y/n finished his performance. He bowed down to the crowd and then the manager of Y/n and the manager of BTS came in as their cue to sing the birthday song.

"Hyung, when will I meet my-"

He stopped on his tracks when he heard BTS singing him a happy birthday song, along with a red velvet cake. As they finished the song, part poppers popped, making the birthday boy flinch a little

"Hyungs!! You don't have to do this. I can celebrate my birthday in a much nicer way and less messy... I guess."

"Aniyo! You are part of the BigHit family so we will celebrate birthdays like this!!!" J-Hope then dipped his hand on the thick icing and Y/n immediately got the cue to run away from the rapper, leaving the other members and both of the managers laughing.

After few running they went back to the dressing room with a complete opposite result, J-Hope is the one covered in icing, not Y/n.

"How!!" The other members' mouth hang low in disbelief.

"Huh? He may be your prankster, but I am much better."

He smirked and grabbed his bag.

"Yah! Y/n, we are your dormmates!! Wait for us!!!" RM stated as he collected the group to follow the fast moving red head.

Y/n then ___________.

A/N

A. Ran away from them, hide I a corner and pull a prank on RM and Jin

B. Wait for them on the corner

Vote now!!! See you soon!!!

-StinCob