Chapter 5

Chapter 5: My First

"

How do you know Y/n?" V answered impolitely as he is a little jealous, he got a feeling that this man knows more about him than him.

"Well, me and Dong-gyun are his sunbae both in military and in school."

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! What takes you-" Jin said as he appeared behind him. "Oh my God! Come in, Jiwon-ssi. Tae-ah, move aside."

Jiwon bowed as a polite gesture and went inside the home.

"Listen up you lazyheads! Get up and welcome our guest." The oldest shouted making them all look at him.

"This is Jiwon. That guy Y/n mentioned on the interview."

"Hi. I hope you are treating Y/n-ah well."

"Of course we do." Suga answered

"Good. Cause I'll drag him out of HYBE if you don't." Jiwon's aura changed for a few seconds.

"Jiwon-ssi. If you like you can wait on Y/n's room till him and Jimin arrives."

He nods and bows again and followed Jin to the soloist's shared room.

On the radio studio, Jimin, Youngjae and Y/n are bidding their goodbyes as the interview ends.

"Take care hyung!" Y/n waved at Youngjae as he is being carried by Jimin on his back.

"Youngjae-ssi. Thank you!!"

"You too Y/n-ssi!!"

The pair left and rode their van.

"Y/n." Jimin called him. Y/n looked at the older.

"Ne, hyung?"

Jimin is fidgeting on his seat. The whole ride from home to the radio station is already awkward for him, stolen glances that are caught by the younger.

"Umm..." He looked at the window. "Do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend?" Jimin cringed as he started scolding himself. "Damn you Jimin! What kind of opening question is that?!!"

"I-Uh... Well... I don't have one... But I have someone in mind."

"Who is it?" He asked as he lean next to him.

Before Y/n could answer, the vehicle went for a sharp curve, making Jimin and the soloist collide. Y/n closed his eyes and suddenly he felt a pair of lips on his own. He slowly opened his eyes seeing Jimin's wide eyes, shocked on what happened.

They pulled out and sat on each side on the van. The environment is more awkward.

"Hyung-nim. Can you drop us on the park?"

The driver nodded and dropped them on the park.

"Jimin-hyung. Come."

He dragged him, leading him on a hidden tree house.

"Whoa!"

"This is my get away. DG-hyung and Jiwon-hyung only knows this."

"And now me... Why?" He asked as they say on the wooden chairs.

"You are special to me hyung. I-I like... No... I love you."

"Y-Y/n." Jimin is in tears. "Since when?"

"That day when we bumped on each other, I was still a trainee back then and you are just starting to be popular."

~Flashback (Dope Era)~

Y/n just finished his training for that day and he is rushing to do his homework. He then grabbed a coffee from the vending machine wanting to be energized. Once he turn around he bumped onto someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" He then wiped the stain on the other's white shirt.

"It's fine." Jimin pat his hair.

"Ah! Jimin-sunbae!" He bowed "I-I'm sorry for ruining your shirt."

"It's fine, really. I can change on the dorms." He smiled as he then went to his dorms.

Y/n is a blushing mess as he stare at Jimin's fading figure.

~End of flashback~

"Since that time? And you didn't told me anything?!"

"I-I thought you will not remember me."

"Aish- Who won't remember you?!"

He blushed as he looked away.

"H-Hyung..."

"Ne?"

"... You took my first..."

"Your first?"

"...Kiss."

Jimin blushed and then smiled proudly.

"Then let me take your second too."

He pulled Y/n and kissed him passionately, wherein the younger also kissed him back.

"I love you Jimin-hyung."
"I love you too, Y/n."

"Let's go home?" Jimin asked and as if on cue, his phone rung.

"Yes Jin-hyung?........ Ne..... We'll be there.... Just stopped on a park for a mean time..."

"What did hyung say?"

"Your hyung is there. Jiwon-ssi"

A/N:

Stay safe!!!

Jimin x Y/n is officially dating... Not out yet in public... You know what I mean... Now who's next on the trio... ;) Find out soon.

Writing this while Jamming on Spine Breaker

-StinCob