Chapter 2

Chapter 2: A Rose Bud waiting to Bloom
+Same day+

Y/n stopped by a corner and waited for them. Jimin came around the corner first, followed by the maknae and the oldest, after them was the rap line that is busy cleaning Hobi's hair, and finally, V which is on his phone playing some games.

"Yah! Hyungs!!! Are you that old that you are so slow!!?"

"Aish- Y/n-ah we are not that old!! Except Jin-hyung." Taehyung shouted as he heard the comment of the solo artist.

"YAH!!! V, just wait in our new house. You'll get some ass whooping."

Y/n just laughed as he skipped his way to the exit of the building and headed inside the van, that is waiting for them.

Meanwhile, while the others are just taking their time to leave, specially the maknae line.

"Guk, he's cute don't you think. Right V?"

"Ne. He got the charms, and red suits him best. He looks sexy on it." The golden maknae answered as he fixed his hair upon leaving the building.

"Yah! Is our maknae falling for him already?" Jin teased Jungkook as he overheard their conversation.

"Aish- Hyung!!" Jungkook just wanted to curse him but they are still in public.

Y/n fell asleep, for the reason of them being slow getting on the van. When RM opened the door, the red head is peacefully sleeping by the window. And the solo artist's phone is still playing one of their iconic songs, Idol, the version where Nicki Minaj collabed with.

"Will you guys shut up? Y/n is sleeping."

V was about to say something but Nicki's rap came on.

"Yah! How come we didn't sung this version?" V stated as soon as each member is seated.

"Nicki is too busy on her own career and stuffs. But yeah, I hope we can sing this. Some says they became an army because of this song." RM replied the same time the engine roars and the van starts to move to their new house.

"Let's go!!!" J-Hope yelled as he saw the van moving

"Hobi-hyung! Shut up! Y/n is sleeping!" Jungkook scolded the rapper and then looked at the sleeping rookie.

Jin noticed Jungkook's stare at the younger and started to tease him.

"Yah. Jungkook-ah, you're staring at him for a while now. He might melt from your stare you know."

"Aish- Hyung! It's not like that-"

He stopped mid-sentence as he noticed Y/n is waking up.

"Hyung?" Y/n yawns and sits "Where are we going?" He rubs his eyes and straighten his clothes. He also stopped the music he is playing.

"To our house."

"Oh..."

The rest of the ride was quiet and long, soon they arrived on their destination and they immediately went to the door, but both of their staffs stopped them.

"Why? Why? Why?" Was all J-Hope asked.

"Starting the moment you stepped inside we will film for Run BTS again, but since Y/n will always be here, he will join to all of the episodes. And yes, this house is what all you guys need. It has most of the rooms you wanted. But... The room arrangements was planned by us. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 of those has 2 beds while the other one has 4 beds. Here's the keys to your rooms, and one by one, okay?" The boys nodded on the instructions given. "Dip the keys on the water on the bowl after you stepped inside to reveal the color of the handle, yes we marked the doors. And after you found your room, go back to the living area, do not reveal your color until the last one is finished. A punishment will be made if someone revealed their color."