part 9|| failed

Y/n POV.

I opened my eyes due to the sunray's falling on my face....i look around to find myself on the bed.....how did i get here ?...

I sighted in relief to not find him here....i got up and as i was about to open the washroom door....i got pinned to the wall.....

Tae - good morning angel

He said while nuzzling his head in my neck...

I tried to push him but he held my hands above my head.......he looked in my eyes and said

Tae - don't resist me baby...u r mine

Y/n - just leave me taehyung

Tae - anyways...i want to tell u get ready baby we r going to get a wedding dress for you

Y/n - what ?...i told u i m not marrying u

Tae - u like it or not u r marrying me...that to today evening...

He did not let me speak as he smashed his lips on mine and started sucking them harshly....i tried to turn but he was way stronger.....he bit my lower lip...i grasped....he took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth......i was getting out of breath...maybe he sensed it...so he broke the kiss..

Tae - i m waiting down get ready okay love

With that he went out leaving me alone......i went to washroom to get cleaned......

I have to escape...i can't marry him....

.

.

.

~~~time skip ~~~~

As i was comming down i saw him sitting and playing with his mobile...

Maybe he sensed me so he looked at my direction.......

As i reached him he held my hand and kissed it...

Tae - u look beautiful....let's go

What ? Beautiful i m just wear his jeans and one of his hoodies??

As we were going towards the main door......thought of ajuma came to my mind.....i stoped on my track...

He looked at me confused...

Tae - what happened love

Y/n - taehyung can i meet ajuma please

Tae - why not baby go

I went to kitchen.......as i saw her working....she looked at me and smiled warmly...

Ajuma- good morning my child

I went to her and hugged her....she hugged me......

A whole bunch of emotions were developing in me i wanted to cry...but i have to stop my self.....i just let myself feel her warmth and motherly love....

She softly creased my head....

Ajjuma- u okay dear ?

I broke the hug and smiled at her...

Y/n - yes ajuma i m fine....i just felt like hugging u.....and i m going.......i m going with taehyung....bye

Ajuma- okay dear take care

Once again i hugged her and left....i will miss her warmth......

As i reached taehyung he hugged my waist and kissed my cheek....

Tae - shall we go now princess

I nodded.....

Then we went to his car.......he made me sit on his lap....and nuzzled his head in my neck.......i thought of pushing him but.....i did not because i don't want to be kissed again.....so i let him....