part 21|| opening up

Taehyung pov.

I tugged the strand of hair which was blocking her face to the back of her ear....

Last night was the best night...i know she needs some time to accept and love me...but last night she showed me that she has started loving me....when she kissed my tattoo with her soft lips..it was the best feeling ever one could Express...last night when she kissed me even it was just for a second but a whole pool of emotions went through me....i m in love with her so deeply that i can do anything for her....i love her...she is my everything...my love...my world....my obsession...my desire....my need.....

She slowly opened her angelic eyes....

Tae - good morning

She smiled at me....

Y/n - morning

I kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes....

Tae - get ready we are going somewhere...

She looked at me confused like a lost puppy....i chuckled at her cuteness and kissed at the tip of her nose...

Tae - u will see....now come on get ready....or do u want me to get u ready

She widened her eyes...

Y/n - no i can do it

Tae - if u want i can help hmm

I got up from the bed and picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards the washroom....

I made her sit on the counter and stand between her legs...i hold her waist with my both hands.....i looked at her...

Y/n - t-taehyung

She said...and her voice came out like a wisper....

I hummed in response....she didn't speak anything.....i wanted to kiss her...i want to fell her lips on mine...

Tae - y/n

Y/n - hmm

Tae - can i ?

I asked looking between her eyes and her lips....

She slowly nodded....i didn't even waste a single second....i locked my lips with her and pulled her closer to me...i was kissing her passionately...showing my love in this kiss...our lips moving in synchronicity....our lips are made for each other...she nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance which i gladly gave...as our tongue touched she moaned and i groaned at the feeling...i pulled her closer to my body by her waist...she was tasting every inch of my mouth.....i picked her up without breaking the kiss and started moving towards the shower.....i turned the shower....water following over us...i pinned her against the wall with her still in my arms kissing her passionately......i broke the kiss and looked in her eyes..we both were panting hard....i kissed her forehead and made her stand on the floor...our clothes soked in water...as water dripping down.....