part 12|| hospital

Jimin pov.

As i walked in the hospital I went to the reception straight and asked about y/n..

I rushed towards the operation theater......as i reached there i saw jk sitting on the floor near a wall with closed eyes ....dried tears visible on his face......

I went near him and sit beside him on the floor....

Jimin- ho...how...is...s..she

Jk - i don't...k...know

He said choking on his tears.....

He opened his eyes and looked at me....his eyes were puffed and red......he suddenly hugged me and started crying.....

Jk was the one who was close to y/n the most...they both use to spend most of the time together.......

While thinking about y/n i didn't realize when i started crying.....it was hurting while seeing her like this...she is not only precious to taehyung but she is precious to us also......

We broke the hug when a nurse came out of the operation theater we rushed to her....

Jk - how is s...she ? .....what is the...situation....

Nurse- sir she took too many sleeping pills and taking too many sleeping pills can depress your nervous system too much....and sir we are trying to detoxify it from her body....please wait...

With that she went from there.....

Please god...please save her please....
.
.
.
.
.
Jin pov.

Here i m sitting in the hospital room which was allotted to taehyung.....

Doctors said he fainted due to much stress , anxiety and shock which he was not able to handle.....but what happened that stressed him this much ? ......

It's been 1 hours and he is still not up....namjoon went to yoongi after he dropped us here......

My thoughts got interrupted when the room door slammed open.....

I look up to see namjoon and yoongi both standing there with red eyes and tear coming down from there eyes....

I went to them worried.....

Jin - what happened?

Namjoon- y/n ......she..she

Yoongi- she tried to kill herself....

As he said that my knees felt weak....namjoon hold me and made me sit on the chair.....

My lil sister.....she can't do that....no

Tears of pain and sadness started streaming down my face....

Next moment we saw taehyung getting up from his bed.....

Namjoon- taehyung don't move...u r not well ....just lay down
.
Taehyung pov.

???- she tried to kill herself...

As i heard this i opened my eyes to find jin hyung sitting on the chair..crying mess....not only jin hyung but all were crying.....

Thought of y/n came in my mind and i started feeling like i will die next moment if something happens to her...

I got up and tried to get down from the bed but namjoon hyung stoped me...

Namjoon- taehyung don't move...u r not well ....just lay down

Tae - hyung please...just...just let me go she needs me ....i need her....please

I said with my eyes full of tears...