part 22|| confession

Y/n pov.

Jin - u r missing us or not ?

Y/n - we r oppa...we miss u so much

Tae - who said that...i don't miss them at all...

I glared at taehyung to which he shrugged....actually we are video calling all my oppa's as i was missing them...

Namjoon- are u having fun* smirk *

Y/n - don't smirk oppa

I said while glaring at him to which he chuckled...

Jimin- i want twins

Jk - i also want twins

Sope - one boy one girl (* they said in synchronicity*)

Tae - maybe triplets

I looked at taehyung with wide eyes as he was looking at me while smirking...

Y/n - yahh don't talk nonsense....and oppa bye

They all started laughing and i disconnected the call....i closed the laptop and kept it aside...

I turned to taehyung while glaring at him....

Tae - i think i should go take a shower

He said trying to escape....but i grabbed his wrist and pulled him on the bed and rolled him in the blanket and sat on top of him...i started laughing as he was looking like a burrito....

Tae - yahh...let me go

Y/n - ani...say sorry first

Tae - yahhh....okay...sorry

Y/n - say i will not talk nonsense again

Tae - i will not talk nonsense again

I giggled and got up from him and unwrapped him from blanket...but he suddenly pulled me towards him making me fall on top of him....i widened my eyes...our lips almost touching....

Tae - do u think I will let u go easily hmm

He said in his deep voice which made my heart skip a beat...

Y/n - yahh..l-let go

Oh god why am i getting nervous....i tried to get up but again fall on his hard chest....when did he wrapped his arms around my waist....his intense eyes are looking at me..and i m feeling like my heart is beating really fast...no word is comming out of our mouths but still the sound of his fast breath is audible in my ear...

Taehyung POV.

I flipped over so now i m on top hovering over her...she slightly flinched at the moment and closed her eyes...then i slightly went more close to her ear..

Tae - open your eyes baby girl or i will kiss u

I said softly..my breath bumped into her ear and came back to me..and listening to my words she immediately opened her eyes wide which made her look so cute as always....

Y/n - w-what?

I smirked.....she pouted angrily and started pushing me....she stood up from the bed and glared at me..

Y/n - i hate u

Tae - i love u too

I saw the corner of her lip lifting up but she quickly hide it with a cold face and rushed to the washroom which made me chuckle.....
.
.
.
Y/n pov.

Y/n - i m tired taehyung can we go back

I said as he is taking me somewhere...i m actually really tired as today we went to Disneyland in Paris....actually it was a exciting experience as i have never went to any place like this ever....i m really very happy today...and taehyung is the reason behind my happiness...