part 13 || broken

2 days ago

Y/n pov.

Here i m in bedroom near the window sitting on the couch and wondering about my mom....

.......Flashback........

??? - y/n what r u doing

I turned around to find my mom standing near the door and smiling sweetly at me....

Y/n - just getting my stuff ready

Y/n/m(y/n mom) - i will miss u dear

She said and came towards me and hugged me tightly which i gladly returned...

Y/n - just some years mom...then i will call u and y/n/s(y/n sister) there to stay with me hmm....

Y/n/m - i love u y/n

Y/n - i love u too mom......know don't get emotional and take care of your health and take care of my little pig..

Y/n/m - yahh don't call her pig she is your little sister

Y/n - okay okay

I said while surrendering my hands above my head....

She giggled...

Y/n/m - come have your dinner....tomorrow u will go to Seoul.....we will miss u

Y/n- okay and i will also miss you....
..... and busan also.....

She kissed my cheek and went outside......as she closed the door a tear fell from my eye....i will miss u....

......flashback ends......

As the flashbacks came into my mind...i didn't even realize that my tears were falling.....

I chuckled sadly.....and wiped my eyes......i have to escape no matter what......

I got up from the couch and went towards the kitchen as i m hungry and i had nothing.......
.
.
.
As i reached to the kitchen i saw ajjuma washing vegetables....

As she saw me she smiled and turned towards my direction....

Ajjuma- is there anything you need my child

Y/n - i was hungry so i came to make something for me.

Ajjuma- u could have told me

Y/n - ajjuma did u forget what master kim taehyung told you

I said in a sarcastic tone....

Ajjuma sighted and nodded....

Ajjuma- if u need help just tell me okay.

I nodded smiling.....
.
.
.
As i was going to put pan on the stove...my arm accidentally came in contact with the flame.....

I screamed in pain and ajjuma came towards me running and worry written all over her face....