part 14|| moon

Please vote for my story if you liked it and plaese follow me....❤🙏
I hope you will like it....❤🙏

Taehyung POV.

??? - tae

I open my eyes to look at the source of the voice to find yoongi hyung....

He came near me and sat down on the floor beside me...

Suga - tae go to home and clean yourself...look at yourself u r a crying mess now....

I opened my mouth to speak but i found it difficult to speak even....

Tae - i don't want to go

My voice came out like a wisper....

He sighted and hold my shoulder with his hand...

Suga - look tae y/n will not get healthy soon if u will stay in this state so go and get cleaned and have something to eat u have not eaten from 3 days...

As hyung mentioned my love's name tears started falling down from my eyes again.....my head was aching but still i was not able to control myself....

Pain...sadness.....guilt......anger....i was having mixed emotions....

I came back to reality when i felt someone sitting on my left side...

I looked there to find jungkook sitting with worried look.....

Jk - hyung please

He said....i nodded and stand up from the floor.....i went near y/n room and look at her through window....

As i saw my angel in that state my heart clenched.....i m sorry my love....i know i don't deserve to even say that...but please forgive me....i love u....

With that i went from there......
.
.
.
As i reached outside the hospital...it was heavily raining.....i started walking in the rain....

As rain drops were falling on me.....it was getting mixed with my tears......i still remember y/n loves rain but she don't like getting drenched in rain.....

I chuckled sadly.....

.....flashback.......

Taehyung pov.

As i came back from my office i went straight to my room to find my baby girl.....

I opened the bedroom door to find her sitting near the window on the couch and looking outside.....

I went near her quietly and kissed on her left cheek....she got startled and turned to look behind with wide eyes.....

I chuckled at her cuteness.....

Tae - did i scared you babygirl

Y/n - what do u think

She said in a duh tone and turned again.....

I sat beside her...

Tae - do u like rain ?

Y/n - hmm i love it

Tae - so wanna go out

Y/n - i love rain but i don't like getting drenched in rain

I chuckled....

Tae - why do u like rain?

She turned her head and look straight into my eyes....

Y/n - because rain gives me hope

Tae - hope ?

Y/n - hmmm.....as there are many people who wait for rain as there life depends upon it