part 32 || real game begins

Y/n pov.

Its been 3 week we came back to Korea and in these three weeks taehyung has became more obsessed and more romantic with me like as he said his obsession will never die for me it will only increase day by day....

I creased his cheek with my fingers observing his beautiful sleeping figure.....

How i became so lucky to have this man in my life.....

I pecked his cheek....

Tae - loving me so much huh

I Flinched......he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him kissing all over my face causing me to giggle....

Y/n - okay.....s-stop...hahaha...

I said laughing as it was ticklish....

He pecked my lips before making me sit on his lap while facing him.....

He hugged me and buried his face into my neck inhaling my scent.....

I wrapped my arms around him smiling......

I was about to speak again but I felt a sudden urge to puke.....

I tapped on his arms to set me free....

he must have observed my uneasiness as he sudden freed me.....

I rushed to the washroom and started puking....

Taehyung held my hair and rubbed my back to make me feel at ease.....

After a while I stood up....he washed my face.....

He picked me up and made me sit on the counter and softly creased my back to make me feel better which was somewhat helpful....

Tae - u okay love ?

I nodded my head and rested it on his chest.....he wrapped his arms around me and started creasing my head......

After sometime I was at a stable state......

Tae - better? Shall we go to doctor? Or shall I call one at home ? Or----

Y/n - shhhh I m fine....maybe I m just tired

Tae - u sure like I think we sho----

I pecked his lips to make him shut.....and smiled at him...

Y/n - now shall we go downstairs mr. Kim...i m hungry

He smiled and pecked the tip of my nose...

Tae - then let's go mrs. Kim

He picked me up bridal style and started moving towards the kitchen.....

As we reached there he made me sit on the counter and he stood between my legs wrapping his arms around my waist....

Tae - so what my baby wants to eat today...I will make it..

Y/n - u sure u will not burn the whole house

Tae - tsk maybe my babygirl doesn't remember that she is the one who can burn this whole mansion if she will try to cook

Y/n - hahaha very funny mr. Kim

I said glaring at him to which he chuckled and kissed my lips gently.....

Tae - so I will show you my cooking skills today baby girl

He said after breaking the kiss.......I smiled and pecked the tip of his nose before he started cooking......

As he was cooking he was kissing me as he passes by me to take anything causing me to giggle......