part 35||can't lose my world...

Y/n pov.

Jimin - but--

Y/n - please oppa

He sighted .......

Jimin - I know you will not stop even if I will tell you not to go.... but go ahead....... and promise me you will come back safely.....

Y/n - promise oppa...

Jimin - and take this...

He handed me a gun.....

Y/n - oppa i can't use it i--

Jimin - use it if you need to use it okay now go..

With that I hugged oppa and started running in the direction of the basement.....

..........On the other side ........

A/n pov.

Xiumin punched Taehyung hard in his face causing fall on the ground......

He kicked taehyung in his gut making him split blood......

Xiumin- I told you Kim this time I will win ..... I will take your position as well as I will take y/-----

Tae kicked xiumin directly into his face before he could complete his words.....

Tae - SHE IS MINE ...... you fuc*ing bast*rd don't even take her name from your fuc*ing mouth..... I'LL KILL YOU....

Tae grabbed xiumin by his shirt which was full of blood.... he kicked him multiple times on this stomach making xiumin spit blood out.....he threw him across the room.... causing him bang his head on the wall....

Tae - get up ..... you wanted a battle don't you hmmm GET UP .....

*bang *

Tae groaned in pain as xiumin shot his left shoulder......

Xiumin got up from the ground with his shaking legs which were going to give up anytime soon....

He punched tae on his face making him fall on the ground.....

Xiumin pointed his gun at taehyung.....

Xiumin- now I will be the new mafia king and I will make your y/n mine ...... you know what I will do with her... I will fu*k her day and night.... I will mark her body everyday and I will make her realize that she belongs to me now... i-i will make her regret for loving you.....i---

*bang* *bang *

Xiumin fall onto the ground while ground as he was shot into his back.....

Tae - y-y/n

Y/n  rushed to taehyung with tears pouring out of her beautiful eyes making taehyung's heart clench.....

She made Taehyung stand up while her one hand was wrapped around his waist to give him support......

Y/n - let's get out of here Tae...... come on love let's go...

Suddenly y/n pushed taehyung onto the wall coming infront of him while facing him.....

*bang *

Taehyung's eyes went dark........

Tae - y-y/n ....

He looked and found y/n's back was bleeding.... the bullet pierced through his loves soft skin.......

He took the gun from y/n's hand and.....

*bang**bang**bang*bang*

He unloaded the whole gun onto xiumin's body making him lie lifeless onto the cold floor......

Taehyung dropped the gun and held her body while looking at her face which was turning pale....

Tae - do-don't close your eyes love ..... p-please w-we... are going t-to the hospital please please love OPEN YOUR EYES DON'T CLOSE THEM PLEASE.....

Y/n - shhhhhh don't cry love i-i m okay ..... i-i love y-you always remember that okay.... i-if I will go a-away from you to-today remember.....i-i loved you.... I love you and I will a-always love you.....

Tae - you are not going anywhere....you will say that you love me everyday....u-u are not g-going anywhere... i-i don't allow you to go any where..... y-you are mine .....y-you belong to me ... that means even y-your life belongs to me ..... y-you are not going anywhere...i-i love you babygirl

Y/n chuckled a bit with her half opened eyes...

Y/n - I-i l-love you t-to baby boy....

Tae - OPEN YOUR EYES Y/N .....

He slightly tapped on her cheeks......

Tae - p-please open your eyes p-please.....

He started giving CRP to her in attempt to make her wake up......

Jk - hyung....

He looked up to find his members standing there with worried look on there face and tears in there eyes....

Rm - let's get her to hospital..... HURRY UP

With that they took y/n's unconscious body and help taehyung out of the building.....

Taehyung sat on the backseat with y/n's unconscious body beside him..... he was crying non stop...... he was in a mesirable state....... his whole world was infront of him fighting with the battle of life and death....... he never feared death but today he felt so small ..... he felt weak..... we can't lose her....he can't......

Yes,I m scared,I'm scared of losing you I'm scared of Losing my everything
~tae

=============================
I know it's a short part but I m really sorry 💜... and I hope you liked this part....if you liked it please vote for my story and follow me please 💜...and remember I love you all 💜💜💜💜💜