two

the welcoming aura the burrow used to held suddenly felt cold to aurelia

the welcoming aura the burrow used to held suddenly felt cold to aurelia. it was probably because of the loss of fred that the whole house went silent. even the creaking of the stairs didn't have the effect they once had. 

aurelia felt depressed due to the fact that she missed fred's funeral. he deserved a nice goodbye which aurelia could never give him ever. 

she wasn't even sure how to tell the weasleys that she was going to be a mother. harry already knew but he never brought the topic up, probably because he was a little bit upset. aurelia had to lie that she was just a little sick to cover up her morning sickness thought she felt that ginny might have guessed it right. much to aurelia's relief, ginny never brought it up and never even complained about aurelia wearing extremely loose fitting clothes. 

aurelia sat by the staircase which was her favorite place in the whole burrow, waiting for theodore so that they, along with harry, could leave for grimmauld place. the weasleys had insisted upon having the twins stay at the burrow but harry didn't want to trouble them enough than he had already done. the weasleys were going through a lot and seeing them mourning over fred just felt like a torture to him. 

"aurelia? theodore is here." harry said, tapping on her shoulder to break her from the chain of her thoughts. 

it felt awkward to have theodore, who belonged to the family worshipping voldemort, at the burrow but the weasleys didn't show a slightest look of grimace. on the other hand, theodore felt the cloddish environment frustrating him and he did feel guilty that he once used to laugh at draco's insults about the weasleys. 

he never imagined that meeting the weasleys would be so awkward but he was just there for aurelia, just to make she was safe. in reality, he wanted to know how others would react on seeing him but it wasn't as horrible as he thought. 

 after harry, aurelia and theodore apparated in front of the grimmauld place in london, aurelia felt like her legs would give up anytime soon. she had been weirdly feeling extremely sick and ill.  

"wow." theodore breathed out, staring at the sight in front of him in awe and surprise.
aurelia smiled at theodore before pulling him inside the house which only had memories left seeing that it was of no use now.

"you flithy half-bloods." wallburga black's painting sneered when the twins passed her but smiled widely when theodore went past her,"ah are you nott's son? got a lot of his features eh?"

theodore stopped in his tracks, turning around to find the woman with dark, curly, black hair beaming at him causing theodore to give a slight smile to her.

"what is a beautiful, young man like you doing with those half- bloods?" theodore frowned when he spotted the glint of hatred on the woman's face when she referred to the twins as flithy-halfbloods.

"uh. . ." theodore trailed off thinking for a suitable answer which might not sound rude,"actually, i. . . am a good friend of theirs. more than friends with the girl though." theodore smiled stupidly making the woman to cringe slightly, clearly showing that she was unimpressed with their relationship.