four

when aurelia opened her eyes the next morning, she found herself again in the familiar room. the white walls and the bright light almost blinded her eyes and it took her a while to adjust her vision. on the chair besides her was the raven haired boy snoring softly while his head was placed on the little space left besides aurelia on the hospital bed. 

when the haunting memories of the past night rushed inside her head, aurelia immediately looked at her hands to check if she still had blood on them. aurelia tried to sit up straight but ended up disturbing harry's sleep who immediately engulfed her in a hug once he was awake.

"harry. . . what's wrong?" aurelia questioned, before whispering the last part,"with me?"

harry's throat fell dry, the words got stuck. he didn't know how to respond. 

"the healer said that you're suffering from hemoptysis. it's a lung infection." harry had a sympathetic smile on his face when he saw the terror in aurelia's eyes,"but you're going to be okay. i talked with zenith. . . the healer and he said it isn't hazardous."

aurelia just gave a small nod not knowing how to respond before she asked,"where is theodore?"

"he was just stressing a lot so i advised him to get back home." harry answered, not bothering to tell her that he almost scared the healer. 

just then zenith walked inside in his usual healer robes, greeting the twins with a small smile.
"don't worry miss potter,you're going to be okay." zenith tried to ease her worry.

 aurelia gave a slight nod of acknowledgement and sat up on the bed when she felt something wrapped around her fingers in her other hand which was still under the duvet. she lifted it up to find the pendant dangling from her fingers. when zenith's eyes fell on the mysterious pendant his eyes went in shock and horror. 

"the mysterious pendant? why do you have it with you?" 

the potter twins stared at him for a moment with a question bugging their mind. what does he knows about the pendant? 

"how do you know?" harry frowned. 

zenith without realising what he had just done went on further to answer harry's question,"dumbledore told me!"

"you knew dumbledore?" aurelia rasied one of her eyebrows in surpise and that's when it finally struck zenith. 

"uh. . . um. . . " the intimidating man stuttered, finding a way he can ditch the questions coming his way while the twins shared a worried look. 

"who are you?" harry asked, walking up to him so that he can face him properly. 

"zenith?" he answered which came more of a question much to his displeasure,"uh zenith. . ."

"zenith b? what does b stands for?" harry asked while reading the name tag on his robes. 

"it's just an initial." zenith shrugged, cracking an awkward smile to ease the dangerous tension.