three

aurelia and harry sat on the dining table, eating their breakfast when harry finally decided to bring up the topic which was nagging him since past few months

"do you still have that pendant?" he asked causing aurelia to look up from her plate of bacon. 

"yes." nodded aurelia, pulling out the pendant which was hidden under the t-shirt she was wearing. 

"aura, do you remember what voldemort said before dying?" harry questioned, completely forgetting about his breakfast. 

"no. . . " aurelia quietly muttered, just remembering that she was so pissed off at that moment to focus on anything other than killing voldemort.

"he said that you've been cursed." harry gulped, his voice quivering. 

"cursed?" aurelia gasped, staring at the pendant hanging around her neck in horror. 

"don't you find something odd with the pendant? i mean dumbledore never gave it to you before even when it belonged to dad."

" i got these nightmares." aurelia admitted,"horrible nightmares." harry gave her a please elaborate look so aurelia continued,"i saw voldemort. the young one. he was trying to tame the pendant."

"wait does it mean that it's one of the horcruxes?" harry guessed, his voice slightly shaky,"and dumbledore gave it to you so that it can be destroyed."

"i thought he only made seven?" aurelia frowned. 

"that's what we thought but in fact even i and you were horcruxes without even knowing." harry reasoned. 

"but why would dumbledore give me a cursed pendant?" aurelia's voice was barely above a whisper. 

harry fell silent ; his blood boiled due to the fact that just to destroy a bloody horcrux, dumbledore had put aurelia's life on stake by giving her the pendant. 

aurelia left her breakfast and ran to room she chose for herself. she collapsed on the bed which squeaked under her weight. harry's words were constantly ringing in her ears giving her a headache. 

to ease the pain, aurelia decided to sketch something as she had always found peace and relaxation in sketching. she opened up the drawers where she had kept her other belongings like nail polishes , the camera dudley gave her and a few stacks of old paper probably belonging to regulus black.

 aurelia didn't mean to go through them but when she saw how many photographs were stacked together, her hand immediately reached out for them. she ripped off the brown, package cover and held the front picture in her hand ; it was of a little boy with black hair and alluring features.

 few more were of the same boy which aurelia was sure that was regulus. she finally reached on a photpgraph which was surprising it to her. teen regulus was dressed up in a tuxedo and standing next to a girl of probably the same age in a beautiful, navy blue, elegant dress.