ten

tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes couldn't even explain what aurelia felt after theodore just left her alone at st

tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes couldn't even explain what aurelia felt after theodore just left her alone at st. mungos. he didn't show up after the incident. he didn't even reply to even a single letter which aurelia, zenith and harry wrote to get him talk and sort things out.

 to say that she was hurt would be an understatement. she was wounded. never ever in her life she imagined that theodore will just leave her just on the basis of a misconception.

the way he looked at her with hurt and betrayal being evident in his eyes, broke aurelia's heart. she never thought that theodore could assume wrong of what she and zenith had between themselves.

 the black heir was like an older brother to aurelia who was willing to help her in every situation. poor thing got beaten up for nothing wrong that he did. 

aurelia just needed to have a word with theodore but the way he was practically ignoring her somewhat made her upset. the meek sound of venus' cries broke aurelia from the chain of painful thoughts. 

wiping the tears off her cheeks which somehow managed to trickle down, aurelia moved towards the crib and picked up the little girl in her arms. carefully aurelia hugged venus and patted her back while pacing back and forth. 

"it's alright baby." aurelia cooed, trying to calm venus down. aurelia just fed venus which couldn't be the reason she was crying. 

a knock on the door soon followed the cries. aurelia opened the door to find zenith standing in front of her with a plate full of lasagna held in his hand. 

"before you say no, listen to me." zenith interrupted when he saw aurelia shaking her head,"you didn't have breakfast, neither lunch but i am not hearing no for dinner." 

"i just don't feel like eating zenith." aurelia tried to convey but to no avail as zenith already pushed the plate closer for her to take. 

"just eat aurelia. don't let it affect your health." zenith gave a small smile causing aurelia to nod in defeat,"good. now till the time you eat, me and venus can have some time together." 

aurelia left out a soft chuckle before carefully passing venus to zenith and grabbed the plate held out for her. 

"come on venus. i'll give you a home tour." was the last thing aurelia heard from zenith before he was out of her sight. 

aurelia lazily chewed on her food, her mind again wandering to theodore instantly vanishing her appetite. still somehow, she completed her dinner and kept the plate in the sink when the sound of the main door being shut reached her ears. for a second, she felt it was theodore but when she walked out of the kitchen, she found harry making his way towards her. his face was covered in sweat while his clothes in dirt. 

"what happened?" aurelia frowned,"harry?" 

harry let out a frustrated sigh before running his hands through his hair.
"we were so close to grab them." harry exclaimed suddenly. aurelia made an 'oh' face, realization striking her confused features. 

"i'm tired. i just need some rest." harry sighed and without waiting for answer hurried upstairs. aurelia was about to head inside the kitchen to wash the dishes when suddenly harry appeared behind her. 

"aura?" 

"hmm?" aurelia turned around to face her brother who had a sympathetic expression on his face. 

"did he answer?" 

aurelia shook her head in response, her throat instantly going parch. 

"no." she spoke, tears brimming at the edge of her eyes,"and i don't want you to worry over me. i don't need the sympathy harry. i'm just. . . fine. i'll be fine." 

harry just gave a curt nod and pulled aurelia in a comforting hug.

**

staring at the white ceiling while laying on the bed, theodore contemplated what happened in those few days of staying away from aurelia. for sure he disliked zenith's presence and the way he behaved around aurelia.

 theodore burnt with jealousy when he saw zenith kissing aurelia once on her cheeks and once on her forehead. he lost control over himself and ended up messing everything. he couldn't comprehend a way to sort things out. he was out of his mind ; he didn't even reply to a single letter nor read one.

"theo!" his father banged on the door, finally pulling him away from his thoughts. 

letting out a sigh, theodore opened the door to find a mad expression on his father's face. 

"why haven't you been replying to aurelia's letters?" he spoke up, really pissed after harry wrote to him explaining that his son wasn't replying to any letters. harry didn't ask for theodore nott sr. to lash on theodore to write back, harry just wanted to know if theodore was okay. 

did aurelia write to father? theodore questioned his inner self. 

"she's so worried." his father continued when theodore didn't say anything,"i don't know what's wrong between you two but at least write back to her."

"if you don't wanna write, at least go pay her a visit." his father continued when theodore did nothing except staring at him. 

"okay." theodore just nodded. 

he had no idea how he was going to face aurelia after his idiotic behavior.