seven

around mid of august, the radio and newspapers only talked of the several more attacks over the "muggle borns" which scared the shit out of everyone

around mid of august, the radio and newspapers only talked of the several more attacks over the "muggle borns" which scared the shit out of everyone. harry was confident that he and aurelia had finished the story of voldemort then and there. also their scars haven't itched or burnt in ages. still, the new uprising of a similar dark wizard made him confused and worried. aurelia was extremely scared out of everyone. she was scared that the sacrifices of her friends and families went down in vain.

on the morning of 28th august, the minister of magic, kingsley shacklebolt visited the potter twins.

"oh, what do we owe the pleasure to have you here mr.kinglsey?" harry asked politely while aurelia gave him a small welcoming smile.

"i'll come on to that harry." kingsley smiled before turning his attention towards aurelia who was sitting on one of the chairs,"congratulations aurelia."

"uh oh thanks." aurelia cracked a smile.

nodding once, kingsley shifted his gaze towards harry and said,"i assume you have heard all about the attacks, harry?"

harry gave a curt nod. kingsley continued,"at first, i thought they were some of the death eaters who were still not under control, so we inquired malfoy and nott but they claim to know nothing about it."

"so is this somebody else we don't know at all?"

"maybe harry." kingsley shrugged,"you are one of the best wizards, one who defeated voldemort and i think you can help us with it."

"i am ready to help you mr.kingsley." harry nodded.

"i would like you to join the post of an auror." kingsley said

"that's. . . that's great." harry admitted glancing at aurelia who looked quite surprised but happy,"it would be an honour really."

**

then came september with nothing better. the attacks didn't stop, the ministry of magic still wasn't able to find out the person behind these attacks. moreover, ginny, hermione and luna left for hogwarts to complete their seventh year. 

aurelia noticed how theodore stopped giving her frequent visits like he did earlier, claiming that his grandfather still wasn't giving up on the thought of getting him married to some pureblood princess.

aurelia felt lonely than ever as both harry and zenith left earlier in the morning and returned back in the evening.

once, when harry still wasn't back but zenith was, aurelia again had coughed out blood. though having zenith with her was a plus point as he immediately gave her a potion and advised her to take it regularly.

it was another regular evening when aurelia was laying down on her bed, going through her old sketches.

"um zenith, someone is here to see you." aurelia heard harry's voice and got up on her feet to find who the person is. walking in the drawing room, aurelia found a familiar person greeting her with a small, shy smile.