Chapter 2

Yeah, this is so amazing," yelled young men dressed in an all-black armor while he gliding beside his best friend Toothless the Night Fury. The armor was made out of discard Night Fury scales from Toothless. Who would think that this young man was once the former heir of Berk Hiccup Haddock? Then seemingly out of middle of fog some sea sacks appeared of nowhere. "Oh, not this again Toothless," the dragon rider screamed as he remembered something similar happened a year ago.

Rolling his eyes, the dragon also remembered that same day as Hiccup. The day that Hiccup, Astrid, Stormfly, and himself ran into at the time a recently thought to be dead Valka. Toothless does not like thinking about this day because that evil human Drago Bludvist made his Bewilderbeast command Toothless to kill Hiccup. Unfortunately, Valka had jump infront of the plasma blast and was killed immediately. Eventually Hiccup and Toothless had defended Drago and his alpha dragon.

With quick thinking shooting a plasma blast at the sea sack, grabbing and wrapping Hiccup in his wings, and crash landed on the beach shore. Once the both of them are safe on land Toothless opens his wings so Hiccup could get out. Once Toothless does that Hiccup reaches down towards his left foot, where a prosthetic was instated of a flesh foot. Once his hand touched his prosthetic, he switches it from flying to walking.

The former heir had lost his foot six years ago when Astrid, Stormfly, Meatlug, Hookfang, Barf and Blech, and imself had taken on the destructive queen dragon of the nest. You see the night Hiccup and Astrid had left their former home they had accidently found the nest the Viking have been looking for three-hundred years. What they had found was a monster from the depths of hell had been controlling the dragons to bring it food from the Viking villages. The consequences for the dragons for not bring enough food to the twisted dragon was that Red Death would eat them whole. After leaving Berk Hiccup, Astrid, and the six dragons found an island. In this island Hiccup had helped teach Astrid how to train dragons for the next two weeks. Once she was ready Astrid rode Stormfly into the nest to battle. During the battle with diabolical queen dragon, it had broken Stormfly's wing leaving Astrid and her dragon out of the rest of the fight. To make a very long battle short after Toothless' plasma blast caused an explosive caused because a gas builds up in the beast jaws. When Red Death cashed face first and explodes a second time. While they tried to escaped from the fireball Toothless' prosthetic burnt off at the wrong time. Red Death tail came towards Hiccup on Toothless and hit, and ripped the small boy off his dragon. The moment the tail had hit the young dragon rider he was knocked out cold.

Standing up both dragon and young man turning around watching the sea sacks come crashing down. The feeling of Deja vu both of them as they watched. "Well, I guess we still need to work on your solo gliding skills bud," joked Hiccup as he tried to defuse the tension in the air while he takes off his helmet. The black dragon knows that his rider was only joking but he would not let that slide too easily. Walking in front of Hiccup with an innocent gummy grin before Hiccup could question him Toothless gently so he would not harm the man pouches on him. Once on the ground Toothless quickly pins Hiccup down so he could not escape from him. Looking down the dragon still had the same innocent gummy smile on his face. "Toothless what are y-ahhh," nervously asked Hiccup but before he could finish, he was attacked by the Night Fury's tongue.

Once he got his rider face covered of his salvia Toothless got off Hiccup. The moment he is off human he laughs at the rider's unfortunates. Sitting up, attempting to wipe the salvia off his face, and telling the laughing dragon, "You know that does not wash out you useless reptile." With some of Toothless' salvia on his forearms he tries to shake them off to the ground. Most of it came off but knowing he would have to now wash his armor and himself once they returned home. "Come on Bud let's go home," Hiccup says while he starts to walk into the woods outside the beach, they were in. Toothless is following his best friend has they make their way home.