Chapter 9

Breaking from their hug was the young couple. "Alright let's get out of here," Astrid requested as she looked into the emerald eyes of Hiccup, as she wipes the tears off her cheeks. She knew that they do not have very much time left to escape without any unnecessary fights.

"Alright but first would you mine helping me with this," Hiccup replies while pointing at the white dragon. Astrid looked towards where Hiccup pointed and gasped at the site of the Light Fury.

"No way there's another one," Astrid says excited to see Toothless was not the only one of his kind. She knows her soon to be husband had been looking high and low to find other Night Furies. Now after all this time he finally did it.

When Hiccup had pointed towards the white dragon? Toothless' sights also followed the direction of where his rider had gestured. The site that greeted the Night Fury is one that he would never forget. Toothless had never seen such a beautiful dragon. Toothless gives the white dragon a dreamy expression. All of the black scale dragon's life he truly believed he was the last of his kind. Life before Hiccup was a lonely road he was force to take. Now by the grace of the Gods he found another one like him. He wanted to impress her so they could become mates in the future.

The two dragon riders notice Toothless' expression which they found adorable. "Aww Toothless found himself a girlfriend," said Astrid happy for the dragon. She had felt sympathy for the Night Fury, because it would suck to go pretty much your entire life to believe that you are the last of your kind. Hiccup is giving Astrid an odd look. When did his girlfriend become such a romantic?

That is when she noticed that the Light Fury state was also in. "What happened to her," asked Astrid concern about the white dragon's health. What could have done this to the poor creature? More importantly who could do such a thing to another living being?

Toothless also notices the state the white dragon was in. He quickly runs over to her and licks her wounds. Knowing that his saliva has healing properties. The Light Fury coons to the kind dragon as a thank you. The Night Fury wanted to know who harmed this gorgeous dragon.

"First off how do you that this Bright Fury is female? Also, to answer your question those guards are what happened to the dragon," Hiccup replies to his soon to be wife.

"Bright Fury doesn't sound right. How about we call it Light Fury? You know since Toothless is a Night Fury, so we could name this dragon species Light Fury," Astrid reasons. "Also, I don't know if the Light Fury is female or male. It was just a guess," Astrid added. Hiccup thought that Light Fury was a better name of the subspecies of Night Furies.

"Toothless is the Light Fury a girl," Hiccup asked his dragon to confirm the albino dragon's gender. Toothless nodded his head to answer his rider's question. "Milady it looks like you're right again," Hiccup admits while Astrid smirked teasingly at her boyfriend.

"Of course, I'm right. I'm always right my lovable, dorky, dragon boy," Astrid tease as she still has the smirk on her face.

"That's why you love me," Hiccup teased back.

"And don't you ever forget that babe," Astrid says while she tries to walk towards the albino dragon. But when said dragon notices the female human heading towards her. She growled a warning to stay away from her. Stopping her walk towards the dragon as Astrid is saying in a calm tone, "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to free you from all those chains and muzzle."

The young woman was hoping that the white dragon would not see her as a threat. Toothless looks at the injured dragon and warbled towards it. That leads to the both of them to seemingly having a conversation with one another. Then the Light Fury calms down while Toothless looks back at Astrid. Nodding his head to show that he convinced the dragon she was not going to hurt it.