Chapter 7

Waking up from being knocked out was Hiccup. He recalled the last thing he remembered was seeing that white dragon before everything went black. The first thing he notices is that he is sitting in a chair, the young man also realizes that his wrists and feet are tied to said chair. Panic starts to feel him up immediately. He had to find a way to escape from here. As he tries to break himself out of his bonds but sadly, he was not strong enough to break the ropes. "I would advise against that if I was you. Unless you want to cut yourself. If that's what you want? Then go right on head and I won't stop you." Hiccup had heard an unknown voice warn him.

Hiccup looks towards where the voice came from. The auburn hair man could hardly see in the barely dim lit room. Hiccup asks, "Who are you?"

"I got to handed to you. I didn't think you would get on this ship without your pet Night Fury, Dragon Master. Or should I address you by your real name Hiccup Haddock?" The unknown voice response to Hiccup's question. Then the stranger came closer towards the tied-up dragon rider so he could see him more clearly. That is when Hiccup figured out that this stranger is Grimmel.

That is when Hiccup also realized he did not have his armor and helmet on. He figured that they must have confiscated them while he was unconscious. "Hiccup is just perfectly fine with me," Hiccup replies to the Night Fury killer.

"You and I aren't so different after all. We're both in in a world where it favors brute strength, while the both of us had a use our heads to defeat our enemies. While we're both took different paths to get where we're at now," the older man told the dragon rider while pouring himself some wine. Taking a drink from his cup before he would add to his statements. "While I did the right thing and killed the first of many Night Furies I've caught. You however decided that freeing your Night Fury was for the best for whatever reason. But it's not too late for you to do the right thing and hand me the Night Fury. And I promise no harm would come your way or the people you love. You're a smart lad so do the right thing."

"Thanks for the offer but no thanks," Hiccup politely turns down the offer. He just could not live with himself if he handed over Toothless to this man. He still believes that he might still save this man from the dark path he took. Because everyone deserves a second chance he believes.

"Foolish boy! The world that you seek can't exist where dragons and humans living side by side as partners peacefully together, because we as humans are superior to those wing demons. Now your father had the right idea. Wanting to destroy all of the dragons, so that you could live in a world without those blasted beasts to terrorize innocent people. But since you want to be a stubborn mule. Take him away and do whatever you want to him, but don't kill him we need information out of him," snapped Grimmel as Hiccup was freed from the chair and was dragged away to a new room by Alvin and Viggo.

Meanwhile back on Berk where we left off with Astrid. "Oh no Hiccup," Astrid cried while she ran towards her dragon. Before she could make it to Stormfly she was stopped by some of the villagers blocking her way. "Hum guys could you please move out of my way," asked the dragon rider impatiently. She just had to get to the love of her life. She just cannot imagine a world without him being beside her. He needs help and she was going to be there for him no matter what.

"What do you mean Hiccup is in trouble? How to you even know?" Snotlout who was one of the ones blocking her path asked her. He was just very curious about how she would know that. He was also generally worried for his cousins safety if this was true.

"Sweetie let us help you," Hilda requested. Not wanting to lose her daughter just when she had got Astrid back.

"If Hiccup is truly in trouble Astrid? We could help you out? Besides we'll all like to get revenge for what they did to our home," asked Stoick. Even though his son had turned his back to the Viking ways. He still loved and missed his son deeply. So, if Hiccup was in trouble? Stoick was going to do everything in his power to save him. Plus, the chief of Berk wanted revenge for how his people were treated by their captors.