~ Cold ~

He walked through the snow biome, days without food or water. His legs weak, body was so thin even his own clothes that were once fit on him were now all baggy, causing more cold to reach to his body. He ran away, ran away fearing that the people he once loved now saw him as a monster.

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"I was king! And now i wake up as nothing! AND FOR WHAT DID YOU DO THIS?!" The brunette yelled angrily at the blonde making him flinch, he looked down not having the courage to look at the brunette's eyes that were fille with anger and hatred. "You bring everything downhill! even your friendship!! your a monster.." Quackity said, staring at dream with so much hatred. He wanted to throw so many punches at him, he wanted him to feel what other people felt. The way he had destroyed people's homes. Made them cry, including his friends. Most importantly his boyfriends. "I-i....-" the blonde tried to speak up but nothing came out of his mouth. "YOU WHAT?!" sapnap yelled angrily holding karl tight. "I.. did this because i-" dream was cut off with yet another loud yell, "I'VE HAD ENOGUH WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" Quackity yelled kicking dream down, the blonde yelped falling foward on the rock-hard floor. "I did it to protect you! Cant you see?!" Dream shot his head up yelling back at them, "your not protecting us.. the only thing you do is hurt us and that's all you'd ever do.." karl said, the sadness audible in his vocie. "You know what..? I dont care...you mean nothing to me, Quackity's right..you are a monster." George agreed with his friend. Those words were so harsh it felt like as if a million knives were stabbed in his chest. It hurt..it hurt a lot. Tears stinged in his eyes, he quickly shut his eyes tightly wanting to scream and cry so badly but he kept it in. He kept it all in, for as all as it would take. It was for them.......

             •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

And there he was walking in the heavy snowstorm. He bought his hands to his face wiping away the tears from his cheeks along with the snow that had stuck on his face, his body was sore, his throat hurt. His legs finally gave in, falling onto the snow with a soft thud. He gripped on his green torn hoodie, tears uncontrollably falling down his cheeks. His teeth were chattering, puffs of mist coming out of his mouth everytime he breathed. "H-help..." His voice barely came out and even when it did, it came out as a whisper. "Someone..p-please..help.." though he knew no one would come, he still had a spark of hope. His eyes fell shut as he fully fell on the snow. This was it..it was his end, his pain could finally end.

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Tommy put his green bandana around his neck looking at himself in the mirror smirking. 'damn i look so good i bet all the ladies are gonna scream when they see me.'
The boy was wearing a light blue turtle neck with a dark blue trench coat over it. Brown baggy pants and strong leather designed boots. His blue eyes matched the outfit a whole lot making him look even better. "PHIL!!" He ran downstairs smiling widely, since  Phil and Niki the one who stitched the clothes for him and the rest, he wanted to thank them for making him look so good. Jumping up and down the blonde ranted about how he looked the best out of all of them, "Alright alright Tommy, stay still so i can see how good you actually look!" Phil exclaimed a soft smile on his face, the young blonde stood till smiling widely wanting to make his father proud on how much he had changed in looks. "Does it look good?!" Tommy yelled in excitement waiting for his response. Phil was shocked it looked that good on the boys he didnt expect blue would look good on them but turns out it did suit really good. "Yeah! You look like a handsome young man." Phil replied loving the way it looked out on all of them, thank god all that effort didnt go to waste. " Yeah and the coat looks really cool on you too!" Ghostbur came from the kitchen smiling, freshly homemade baked cookies in his hand. While Niki was beside him smiling shocked how well it looked on the three. "I mean... I still look better than everyone here." Technoblade said smirking running his hands through his hair making tommy groan. "Show off.." Tommy mumbled angrily. "I think we all look amazing equally!" Ghostbur said a smile on his face, he floated to Phil giving him two cookies and then giving the rest two of the cookies two. "Mmm..bruhh.." Techno muttered staring at the cookie before munching on it. Tommy shoved one of the cookies into his mouth getting crumbs all over his mouth. "Tommy- i dont think you eat cookies like that." Niki said between her laughs while Wilbur had his hands on his stomach laughing hysterically. Tommy just put his hands on his waist smiling, "I'm just different." Tommy said proudly with a mouth full of one whole cookie in it. "Tommy your not built different- if i wanted to i would have been eating it like that but im not disgusting soo its whatever." Technoblade said taking another bite of the cookie he was eating. Tommy grumbled raising the middle finger almost making Phil choke. "Im gonna go outside today bitches!" Tommy said after swallowing the bite with a bit of difficulty. "Alright just dont get lost like you did last time i had to waste my time on finding you" Technoblade said a hint of happiness in his voice that the annoying child was finally going away for a while, yet still a bit worried because last time he ran in a different direction and attacked a pollar bear's den and came up with an excuse with. 'im too much of a man to understand their feelings.'. Techno chuckled at the memory, but his peace soon to be ruined by a kick in the front door and a yell. "TOMMY DONT KICK THE DOOR YOU BROKE IT LAST TIME!!" Phil yelled at the now running Tommy who was headed towards the woods to explore, he laughed loudly running into the woods before catching his breath, now jogging to keep his temperature a bit heated so he wouldn't get cold.

~ time skip ~

He walked for hours and nothing interesting was found, he sighed kicking the snow on the ground. He looked up at the bright sky, it didnt really do anything to help the snow melt a bit because it was filled with snow even in the summers. The young blonde looked back at where he was walking only to notice a silhouette of a someone. He went closer to see something completely horrifying. His jaw dropped, eyes widened, he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. A ghost digging for something in the snow, baby blue sweater which was dirty and tore from many sides, baggy torn black jeans and old bandages wrapped around his hands and legs. A cracked mask on one of his face's side, black liquid falling down from the eyehole and when he looked at the other side he saw it. The dull green eyes, grey freckles, pale white skin and shivering purple lips. He gulped stepping forward. "I- uhm..heyyy there..fella..?"  The young blonde said in an awkward yet terrified tone. The ghost just looked at him shocked and eyes wide in excitement. He was so fascinated by the fashion, it was so clean. He stood up standing on his feet in difficulty, the other blonde whimpered feeling his body shiver from the pain. Tommy stepped foward taking his hand, shuddering from the cold. His hands were freezing cold he could feel it even through his gloves. "Wh-ho.." The ghost tried to speak up but barely anything came out, his throat hurt, he wanted to say something but he couldn't. The young boy looked so familiar to him, that's when he spotted the green bandana which was around his neck. He kept staring at it for a long period of time which made Tommy concerned, "uh..you like this?" Tommy said tpointjng at hid bandana confused. The ghost nodded immediately a small sign of sparkle in his eyes. "You.. l-look c-ool.." Dream managed to speak out making his throat hurt even more, he scrunched his nose shaking his head so he could get himself together. "Thanks mate..my dad made this for me." Tommy said in a soft voice to not startle the ghost. "What's your name?" The younger asked wanting to make sure if it was actually him. The other blonde shook his head, with a sad face, "you dont remember?" Tommy asked with a more confident tone, not afraid to talk to him all scared anymore. The ghost shook his head again letting out a sigh. "Well my name's Tommy! Do you remember me? Because i sure do remember you and your name, i could tell you!" Tommy said excitement in his voice. The ghost flinched from this a bit, Tommy immediately noticed mumbling a soft sorry, "i-its ok..im just not u-used to people t-talking to me.." the ghost said stuttering every once in a while because of the cold. "Y-you know my name r-ight..?" The ghost said now sitting cross legged in the air as he was floating, Tommy nodded rubbing the back of his neck feeling a bit awkward. "Could you tell it to m-me..? P-lease..?" Dream said in a pleading voice eager to know what his name was he had forgotten completely though the only thing he did remember was that his name started with a 'D'.  " Your name is Dream!" Tommy said fiddling with his fingers wanting to ask him something. "O-oh! W-well..could you help me with something?" Dream asked smiling softly at the boy, it had only been a minute and he felt a good feeling around the teen. "What do you need help with?" The teen responded but the Dream was too busy admiring the gold chains and such. "Uuhh dream..?" Tommy said feeling a bit uncomfortable from the stare. "O-oh im- s-so sorry!" Dream quickly apologized for his mistake a very light blush went across his face because if embarrassment. "Well um..y-you see..my body has been..stuck here for a bit...a-and my hands feel sore..its very hard to take out.." dream explained a bit if sadness in his voice, "oh..dont worry mate! Cuz ya boy's got a fuckin' shovel!" Tommy yelled immediately getting to digging to find Dream's body. Dream giggled from the boy's actions and words as he also sat down on the snow and dug what he could from his hands.

•~ Time skip (sorry! Got lazy lmao) ~•

As Tommy was digging he felt himself poke something, his eyes widened realizing what he had just found. "I FOUND IT!" Tommy yelled a wide proud smile on his face, Dream flinched giggling a bit, "th-hat's amazing!" Dream smiled giving the teen a pat on the shoulder, he dug a bit more to see the green torn and dirty hoodie a hole in it through which he could see a white thin shirt under it. He dusted of the rest of the snow gently putting his arms under his body, gripping it. He picked him up, expecting his body to be heavy but no, it was light as a feather. It made him uncomfortable of how he could feel his body's weak bones stick out, The teen shivered a bit making a face of disgust before getting himself together. Tommy walked foward in speed, Dream following behind him floating curious of where the blonde would lead him.

              •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Haiii!!! How are you all doing? I hope you're good. And yes i left it like that because its late at night here an im very tired so i'll upload a second chapter tomorrow! Also i'd to thank you all! Everyone who has read, thanks so much for 1.37k reads! I love you all! Mwah :3. Baii!