~ Cold pt. 3 ~

Previously:

Phil and Tommy looked at each other, a smile on their faces then looked back at the door walking inside themselves smiling, "we should dig a grave for Dream.." Phil said looking at the body, "yeahh..we should, it'll make him happy y'know what i mean?" Tommy asked smiling. Phil nodded patting on his shoulder giving him a soft smile before walking inside the house with Tommy.

Currently:

The ghost felt warmth surround him, his eyes landed on another white beautiful polar bear in the house laid down sleeping while a young looking boy was sat beside him petting him. The boy looked familiar, two toned hair, green and red pretty eyes and he had a long tail which looked like one a lion would have but it was black. The two toned haired turned his head to see another ghost..a ghost he wasnt at all expecting to see, his eyes landed on the cracked smiley mask, shivers running down his spine. It always haunted him, that smile..

"Ranboo look! I found a new friend!" Wilbur cheered with a eye-closed smile putting an arm around Dream's shoulder. "Y-yeah! That's amazing ghostbur!" Ranboo said trying to not sound as terrified as he was. The blonde was staring at Ranboo's gold jewelry he had on, a ring which had a small
Rose Quartz stone on top of it, he was also wearing a shiny golden crown which had different jewels in it. The ghost floated towards him , the two tone haired boy closed his eyes shut tightly thinking he might do something that might be violent, but then he felt his crown taken off of his head. The ghost examined it, it was shining beautifully. He put it on his head only for it to slip of his head and cover his eyes. Ghostbur giggled while ranboo just watched in amusement, "you guys good?" Tommy asked from behind looking at ranboo who looked a bit scared, ranboo tilted his head so he could see Tommy properly and nodded. "Oh- what the hell it doesnt even fit!" Tommy exclaimed bursting out in laughter looking at Dream's clueless face, "yeah it just slipped off, its covering his eyes!" Phil said wheezing, Dream felt like he was home, it felt so nice to have people around and talk to him, he never felt so accepted.

"C-can i have my crown back?" Ranboo asked in a soft voice trying to calm himself down, "o-oh! Right sorry!" Dream took the crown off his head shaking his head so his hair could get off his face, he carefully gave it to Ranboo making sure not to drop it.  " Y-our crown is cool!" Dream said with a wide smile happy that he could borrow it for a while, "can i touch your tail?" Dream asked first this time hoping that the two toned would accept. "I-i mean yeah sure." Ranboo got up, swinging his tail to the side so Dream could touch it, dream's eyes sparkled with joy when he saw how long and pretty it was, he floated foward slowly putting his hand on it caressing it gently, Ranboo cooled down feeling comfortable now, he always felt nice when someone touched his tail and pet it, it felt like all his stress had went away.  Ranboo smiled the weight on his shoulder going away. He started purring loudly, his tail slowly wagging from the comfort, dream gasped smiling wide, "You can purr?!" Dream said, his voice coming out fully now, not as small whispers anymore. "Yeah he purrs when hes comfortable around people." Phil explained smiling at the two bonding, "t-thats so cute!" Dream let go of the tail clapping his hands together feeling so happy. Ranboo smiled, stretching a bit since he had been sitting with Steve for a long time.

"Y-you are very- tall.." Dream said backing away, he felt so small from everyone in the room, "Hey you dont need to be scared! Its fine!" Ranboo said wih a sweet smile on his face, "Who are you guys talking to?" Everyone turned their heads to a soft voice which seemed to be a girl's voice, she came down the stairs, Dream thought she looked very pretty. She had beautiful blonde hair with smal black highlights in them and she was wearing a black sweater and blue jeans with a jacket on top and her eyes were chocolote brown. The girl froze when she saw a dead body in Tommy's arms and a ghost beside Ranboo who was staring right at her with joy on his face, "u-uh...could somone please explan..?" The girl said in a shaky voice walking slowly towards the ghost, "H-hi there.." she stopped ehen she saw the ghost's face, "Dream?!" The girl immediately yelled covering her mouth in horror.  "I-im..sorry but i don't remember you.." the ghost muttered out with a sad look on his face upset that he might hurt someone's feelings. "I-its ok! My name's Niki!" She said grabbing the ghost's hands to make him feel comfortable, Niki shivered from the cold hands of the ghost, "you all..look familiar tho.. like I've met you before.." Dream said examining every face standing infront of him. Then his eyes landing on Philza's blue trench coat. The heart on it.. was somewhat so familiar, that's when something sparked in his head.