𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘣💚

Here is your chapterr!
Dream's Pov:
I was rowing my boat peacefully, the sound of flowing water filling into my ears, birds chirping, fishes jumping out the water and going back in. It was all so peaceful, I had finally gotten away from all the trouble, I'm just so.. tired of everything. A small sad smile appeared on my face when I saw a family of deer running around with each other, the mother engulfing the kid in a hug to keep it from not going away, when was the last time I got a hug..?

My heart sunk remembering those times where all of us.. Me, George, Sapnap, Bad and Punz ran around chasing each other, climbing up trees. I suddenly remembered a small memory when we all teamed up to prank sapnap and pushed him into the water.

Flashback:

"Alright on the count of three" Bad smiled slightly giggling.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Guys where'd u-" 

We all  ran, charging towards him and pushed him into the water, all of us laughing and losing it.

"What the hell!!" Sapnap yelled as he tried crawling back onto land .

End of flashback:

I giggled at the memory, looking up at the sky, the sun shining brightly on my face. I looked forward now, continuing to row my boat, I was in a swamp so the water was rather calm. I let my guard down and kept rowing, admiring the beauty while rowing my boat, I hadn't notice there was a wooden pole, I bumped into it making my boat shake violently from the impact.

"what the hell..?" I stared infront of me then looked above me and widened my eyes to see a witch's angry eyes staring down at me. "fuck fuck fuck no no no" I wasn't wearing my armour, i quickly tried to get out of the boat but before I knew it, glass was shattered on me.

Techno's Pov:

I walked down the path filled with vines and stupid mud everywhere ruining my boots which I very happily bought from a village, I scoffed as I saw only a body of water waiting for me, why did I agree to get food for quackity when Tommy had asked me to. I looked around and search for a dock and when I did find one there was one boat already gone.

'Wonder if im gonna bump into that person, hopefully not.'

Time skip bought to you by blob dream.

As I was rowing my boat, I saw another one, face forward toward a witch's hut, but there was no person in it, instead I saw something white sitting on a lily pad, I squinted my eyes and rowed my boat toward it gently to see some white blob with a leaf on its head sitting on the lily pad, a hue of green on it's cheeks and it had a sad frown on it's face. I looked around to see a green hoodie, black ripped jeans, boots, gloves and.. a mask?! 

Is that the homeless tele tubby? 

 (Cuppish_ on twitter!)His head turned towards me, and his head tilted, a pink tint of dust went across my face, he was already cute why is he even more cute now?I reached out my hand to his level and he slowly hopped into my hand, giving me and e...

His head turned towards me, and his head tilted, a pink tint of dust went across my face, he was already cute why is he even more cute now?

I reached out my hand to his level and he slowly hopped into my hand, giving me and eye-closed smile. He was trying to reach to something and it looked like as if it was my head, "Head?" I asked softly and he nodded immediately, I stretched out my arm to my head he hopped on it and I felt a small, very small thud on my head, I assumed he was sitting. 

Slowly rowing the boat towards his clothes, I picked up all of them, a disgusted look own my face as I saw dirt on it and it was so damp, I just threw them behind me letting em' dry while the sun was still there.

Time skip cuz its 1am and im lazy

I walked all the way back home, with him now in the white soft fur of my cape, snuggling into it. I couldn't lie, it was adorable, Phil wasn't home yet so I let out a sigh of relief happy that I didn't have to explain everything. I opened the door to my house and took in the amazing smell of some cologne I used and a bit of baked potato smell, He made a small sound jumping in the fur of the coat, I guess the cologne was a bit strong for him. 

Climbing up the ladder to my room, I put his still damp clothes on a string right outside my window, it was gonna take a bit time to get dry but it'll be dry till he changes to his human form, I still don't know what happened to him, I'll have to ask him when he changes into human, I called Niki to give me a green sweater with soft fabric so I could wrap him around in it so he'd be warm until his actual clothes weren't dry. I looked inside my closet to find something soft to make him feel warm until Niki came.

I spotted a baby blue sweater that Phil and Wilbur both had knitted for me as a new outfit, I pulled it out and just threw it on him and just stood there and watched his little figure under the sweater move and make an angry little noise and looked at me with a frown, I smirked a bit. 

"You hungry?" I asked booping him as he let out another noise, which I assumed was a yes. I hung my cape on a hook, same with my crown and put my hand in front of his little body and watched as he jumped towards it, man he was really making me melt.

I opened the trapdoor and set him on my head and carefully went down, when we reached to the kitchen I made some baked potatoes cuz why the hell not, he kept struggling to get down but I didn't let him down since I was afraid he would just jump into the fire even though I know he wont do that, im still a bit scared he will, so I didn't.

When I was done, I held out the small piece of potato in front of him, he nibbled and took the smallest bites, like a bird would. It was so adorable, a soft smile formed on my face.

'God dammit why are you so adorable?'

There were crumbs on the couch which made me a bit bothered but i'll clean it, part of me just wanted to not clean and squish his face right then and there and the other part of me told me to just clean right after he was done. I heard a little burp and turned to his side to see tiny crumbs on his face and he was just smiling, it was so cute. I kept staring, I didn't even realize someone had knocked on the door. 

"Uhh, Techno are you home?!" I heard Niki yell.

"Yes- Yes I am, sorry I'll be right there!" I yelled back.

I quickly grabbed a tissue and dropped all the crumbs on it and threw it into the dustbin, hurriedly going down to open the door for Niki, when I saw a green sweater she had sewed with her hands.

"Here, I made this with the cotton I had left, it's the best I could do." She said, softly smiling at me.

"It looks nice, thanks." I returned the smile.

"If you don't mind me asking.. who's this for, because you don't wear green stuff.. but if it were for Phil he would ask himself if he was busy to not sew it himself." she said.

"Oh.. uh it's just for Ranboo, he's kinda awkward you asking it for himself you know, so I decided to ask it for him." I rubbed the back of my neck, hoping she wouldn't question anymore.

"Oh alright! I'll get going, Bye!" she waved as she ran outside.

I waved back and closed the door letting out a deep breath I had been holding in for a bit. I stretched and climbed back up to see him on the couch, sleeping. A soft smile plastered on my face, I went to him and gently picked him up and started carefully climbing up the ladders. As soon as I reached my bedroom I put the sweater and him above it on the bed letting him sleep there.

 I put on a yellow warm turtle neck, me and Wilbur had bought from a village together, and black sweatpants and put on my glasses, sitting down on a chair and just read a book to pass time, because I dont sleep at 10pm like smiley just passed out, out of nowhere.

A few hours later~

My eyelids had started to get heavy and I could barely read anymore, I put my book down and took my glasses off, blinking a few times. I flinched when suddenly, I saw a green cloudy smoke and a loud,

POOF!

sound had erupted, I stared at it to see Dream, back into human form, Completely NAKED.
I had never panicked this hard before, I immediately looked away, my face was burning hot from the sight I had just seen. I shook it away from my head and got up, opening my closet and getting a pair of boxers and walked towards him with my eyes half closed. 

I slowly put clothes on him, my face red the whole time, I opened my eyes and stared at him for a moment, he looked so peaceful and adorable, messy fluffy hair, soft looking, pink parted lips, his chest slowly rising up and down and small snores coming out from his mouth. A small laugh came from me, I gently kissed his cheeks and laid down beside him putting the covers over us.

I hugged him and buried my face into his neck, taking in the mint and lavender scent that came from him.

"Goodnight.." I said in a loving tone.

'My blob..'

That's it! This was requested by Imacupofcoffee
Here is your chapterr! I had a lot of fun writing this! Thanks for the suggestion!
Have a good Day/night! to you all! bye!