~ Want his Attention ~

Imma serve ya'll..with some ✨SPICE✨ .

                                                                ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Dream sat on the couch, bored. He just had nothing to do, his husband, aka Technoblade, was so busy with work that he barely got to say Good night or even join Dream in bed, but he was trying as much as he could.The blonde clenched his fist, pouting, he couldn't cuddle with him nor have some fun with him in bed. He was so touch-deprived, it made his mind go crazy. Dream sighed, leaning his head back in boredom thinking of what he could do. Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head, he smirked devilishly then giggled a bit. "Let's see if he'll ignore me now..~" He got up from the couch, jogging upstairs to their shared bedroom. He opened the door, excitedly running towards the closet, he grabbed the handle and flung it open. Crouching down, he reached out for a medium sized box, slowly opening it, revealing the amount of sex-toys Technoblade had bought because he was kinky, not that Dream minded, he absolutely loved it.
He went through them taking all of them out, one by one until he reached the bottom.Black see-through stockings, he smirked thanking Sapnap for the idea to spice stuff up even more. 

He took the stockings out, placing all the toys back inside the closet. He got up, feeling a bit dizzy for getting up too quick, shaking his head, then proceeded to take out one of Technoblade's  work shirts and threw them on the bed, then stripped off his clothes. Dream slowly put the stockings on, making sure they didn't rip, after fully putting them on, he walked towards their bed picking up his work shirt, putting it on. The blonde carefully buttoned up the shirt and walked towards the closet, taking out the box once more and stared at the collar and leash for a bit. After staring it for a solid minute, he picked it up then wrapped it around his neck, then attached the leash.  Closing the box, he just threw it inside the closet not honestly caring, he shut the closet doors, leaving his other clothes on the floor. He grabbed his phone from the table and bought the chair near to the room's mirror. He spread his legs a bit, letting Technoblade's work-shirt fall of his shoulder, taking a picture. Dream smirked, hitting send on the pinkette's contact.

                                                                 ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Techno took a sip of his coffee, his hands hurting from writing all that paperwork, he suddenly got a call through a telephone. He turned around in his chair, picking it up. "Yes hello?" he called out, hearing a tired voice come from the other side, "Yes uh..someone's here to visit." The man said, "Let them in." Technoblade said, he cut the line then quickly got up fixing his tie and his hair, pushing his bangs to the back of his ear. The door slowly opened, revealing a smiling Philza, Techno smiled, he would always visit once or twice a week and honestly, it relaxed him. "Hey mateee." He said with his sweet voice which calmed him down, "Halloo old man." Techno chuckled after saying that sentence, Phil continuing after. "Hey! I.Am.Not.An.Old.Man! you were just born late." Philza said in his defense.

                                                                    ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
As time passed by, the two talked,joked around and had some coffee together until Phil had left, and he went back to suffering doing paperwork. He suddenly heard a 'ping!'  from his phone, he glanced at it for a moment, then read the nickname.

                                                               ♡Princess♡  sent you  (4) messages.

♡Princess♡:

I'm waiting daddy~
Don't stress yourself.
Bye!~ Love ya.

                                                               ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Techno just kept staring at the picture, admiring his...hot and pretty body. His eyes traced down from his neck, to his exposed shoulder, down to his smooth and thick thighs. Technoblade noticed every single detail, especially the part where his legs were spreaded a bit made his 'tent' grow in there. He groaned throwing his head back, running his hands through his hair in frustration, he gulped, so badly wanting to go home and fuck Dream until he couldn't walk and that's exactly what he was gonna do. He looked back at his phone, reading the texts again, looking at the picture one last time. Well definitely not the LAST time though.