~A Cat Hybrid Pt.2~

Credits to mangdreams on twitter!

The new Sad-ist animation was so pog! also, new cover pog!

Enjoy catdream and techno fluff!

~~~

No one's pov:

After Dream had ate, they were all sitting in the lounge room. Techno who was sharpening his sword, Tommy and Wilbur who were playing with Dream with a feather duster and Phil who was sitting by the fire drinking some coffee.

Giggles could be heard all across the house, every time Dream would almost get the feather duster in his hands Wilbur would take it out of his reach, grinning. Dream whined and sat up, Wilbur got out of his seat and traced the feather duster on the floor, slowly and gradually making it disappear behind his own back leaving the blonde confused and curious. He got off from the couch, slowly tip-toeing towards the brunette, he got on all of his fours, his tail wagging and his eyes focused, everyone watched at his next move. Except from Technoblade, all he watched was his face, his beautiful emerald eyes.

He couldn't take his eyes of them, he could stare at them for hours if he could, but as much as he wanted to admire him everyone was in the room and if someone caught him, oh boy he has no idea how the hell to get himself out of that situation.

They all let out squeals and sounds of happiness when they saw Dream jump onto Wilbur and steal the feather duster with his mouth, he tried running away but Wilbur having long arms got up quickly and grabbed him lifting him up. 

"Simba.." Techno mumbled and laughter erupted in the room. A small smile formed on Techno's face as he watched the blonde's face light up and heard his laugh. His laugh was quite funny, he watched as the feather fell from his mouth.

"Ewww it's all covered in.. weird stuff!" Tommy said, making a face of disgust. 

"Its ok Tommy, its his now so don't judge him." Wilbur put Dream down and pat his head, the blonde yawned, his claws coming out when he stretched. Phil let out a small 'aww' and smiled softly.

"You sleepy?" Wilbur asked still patting his head, the blonde nodded rubbing his eyes. 

"uh.. where'd you wanna sleep?" Wilbur raised an eyebrow stopping from patting his head and looked at him.

"Anywhere is fine.." Dream replied in a sleepy tone.

"Is the couch fine.. or Techno's bed?" Wilbur whispered the last line smirking, making the blonde turn into a dark shade of red.

"The couch is fine!!" He blurted out, smiling awkwardly. Wilbur giggled as he watched him get back on the couch and curled himself into a ball, his tail wrapping around his own leg. His eyes were heavy, and in just a few minutes he was out.

Phil got up from his seating area and walked towards Wilbur who was now sitting beside Dream, giving him pats.

"What did you say to him?" Phil whispered and he heard a small laugh come out from Wilbur's mouth.

"I told him that sleeping in Techno's bed would be fine too."  He laughed some more, Tommy who was controlling his laugh in order to not wake Dream up, and Techno who had stopped sharpening his sword and glared at Wilbur, a small tint of blush across his face.

"You know.. now that my sword is sharpened.. why don't we test it out on someone?" He said still glaring at Wilbur and the brunette laughed slowly getting up from his seat and slowly backing away.

"Techno, no." He said putting his arms up in defense.

"Techno, YES." He said before running after Wilbur and Phil who covered Dreams fluffy ears in order to not wake him up.

~~~

After he had taught Wilbur a lesson, he went to his room, taking off his cape and crown hanging it on a hook near his window. The pinkette took out some clothes, a white t-shirt and black sweatpants and changed his clothes feeling comfortable. He untied his hair and put on his glasses, took out a book from his bookshelf and fell onto the bed, a loud sigh erupting from his mouth.

As he was reading he heard a small creak, the pinkette raised an eyebrow and stared at the door to see a short cute blonde peaking inside his room. He opened the door fully and stepped in, closing the door behind him and climbed onto the pinkette's bed. He hovered on top of him and put his head through from the middle of a little triangle forming with the pinkette's arms as he held the book.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Techno said flustered, his face red.

"Oh.. well, me and my friends used to cuddle while we slept so.. I felt lonely downstairs." Dream said rubbing his eyes, his tail slowly wagging as he stared at Techno. 

Techno sighed, reaching out his hand and put it under Dream's chin, slowly starting to scratch it hearing soft purrs coming from the blonde. His head melted further into his touch. Techno felt butterflies in his stomach and his eyes widened when he realized how much he had fallen for the blonde. He stopped giving him chin scratches and looked at the cat who had fell asleep in his palm, still purring. He let out a soft chuckle.

"Why do you make me feel like this?" 

~~~ 
That's the end! I didn't have any other ideas sorry~
Plus I've not been feeling good at all lately, so that's one thing, but I hope you liked this!
Drink some water and eat good amount of food, and remember I love you all! <3