Happy Birthday to you...

No one's pov:

He stood in front of the white door, his heartbeat fast and his mind messed up. Their were chatters and a few cries here and there heard across the hallway, doctors and nurses running from one room to another. He stood there, his head hung down, pink strands of hair sticking down his forehead, his shaky hand grabbed the door handle and twisted it, still not open. He took a deep breath and then slowly opened the door, the pinkette raised his head, only to see his lover on the hospital bed with a white hospital gown on.

Wires attached here and there. His heartbeat showing on the monitor, the pinkette watched his lover's chest slowly rise and then fall. He was so pale and skinny, he was never like this. His skin used to glow, he was so healthy back then. Tears were threatening to fall from the pinkette's eyes. He sat down on the chair which was next to the hospital bed and put the flowers on the counter. Jasmine flowers.. they were his favorite. Dream always tried to convince the other to get some for him and of course he did. He would do anything to make him happy. Tears fell from his eyes uncontrollably as he gritted his teeth, sniffles and sobs filling the room.

Techno held his hand and softly kissed it, looking at their wedding ring on his ring finger, a small smile went across his face as he remembered that time, he looked so beautiful walking down the aisle wearing a wedding dress. That day, he couldn't believe Dream was finally his, his and his alone. Where did it all go wrong?

He smiled and started singing softly..

"Happy.. Birthday to you.."

"Happy Birthday to.. you.. Happy Birthday my dear sweetheart..."

"Happy Birthday... to you..." He let out a shaky breath and broke down, he couldn't help it.

"I beg you.. please wake up.."