~ Cold pt.2 ~

HABCMSJDEKFKW 2.08K READS? YOU COULD'VE JUST READ THE TITLE AND LEF- *FALLS*

ANYWAYS ENJOY DIS

                                   -----
previously:

He picked him up, expecting his body to be heavy but no, it was light as a feather. It made him uncomfortable of how he could feel his body's weak bones stick out, The teen shivered a bit making a face of disgust before getting himself together. Tommy walked foward in speed, Dream following behind him floating curious of where the young blonde would lead him.

Currently:

The two walked through the forest talking and sharing their stories, "soo.. Dream how did you die..like do you remember? Anything?"  Tommy asked wanting to eagerly know how he died, he honestly felt bad. He was just like ghostbur, he didnt remember him, yet the two were bonding walking through the forest right now! "Well...i don't r-really know when i died..b-but i remember how i-i died.." Dream explained, sadness lurking in his voice. Tommy looked at Dream for answer but Dream kept getting lost in the beauty of the forest, "uhhh.. Dream?" Dream immediately turned to Tommy with an awkward face which just explained how embarrassed he was by the times he had ignored tommy unintentionally just by staring at the tall trees and arcyic foxes running here and there. "Yeah! Right..um- i died from hunger and...thirst.."

Dream said rubbing the back of his neck looking down. Tommy's mouth shaped into a small 'o' , "well that- probably hurt.." Tommy said not trying to make him feel sad. "Do you remember anything else?" Dream nodded his head slowly, the thoughts made him sad he didtny really want to talk about it. Tommy noticed his sad face immediately shutting up, Dream's lips curled into a soft smile reaching his hand out putting it on Tommy's head, ruffling his fluffy hair. Tommy shivered feeling the cold hands rest on his head but smiled as soon as he felt comfortable remembering the old times when the older blonde used to give him his trident during exile, he was his only friend.

Flashback:

"Dream could i borrow your trident please? " Tommy asked sounding all innocent. Dream sighed nodded his head, giving him the trident that was in his hands. Tommy slowly traced his eyes over the trident looking at the letters that were carved on it, he burst out laughing reading the name which spelled
' Dream rider ', "Dream rider.. alright pal this was definitely not meant for me, you gave it to the wrong british guy"  Tommy managed to say between his laughs. "What?! What the hell does that even mean?!" Dream yelled a blush of embarrassment on his face. Tommy chuckled throwing the trident into the air immediately jumping up into the air, he landed down in the water gently, coughing a bit feeling the salty water get in his nose. He got out of the water, shaking his head grumbling while Dream was just there wheezing at the actions of the young blonde.

End of flashback:

Tommy chuckled at the memories, a soft smile plastered on his face. Then turning his attention to Dream, he turned his head looking at the shocked blonde who was staring at a structure of a beautiful house a bit ahead of them, "w-wha?!- what's that?!" Dream asked widening his eyes as they got closer, Tommy chuckled patting the ghost's back softly. "You'll see." Tommy said proudly smiling because he didnt get lost and he didnt have to get a pig who claims to be the 'human gps'. Dream's eyes was filled eith joy as he saw the beautiful house made of neat spure wood, green and red Christmas lights hanging on them, a big tree decorated with different kinds of ornaments. He also spotted another small hut with a fence infront of it which had to beautiful black and white cats sitting on the snow bathing themselves in snow. He heard howls and barks from another structure beside them as they were walking, it scared him making him flinch everytime a dog barked. What made him even more scared was to big polar bears at the front of the house, each with collars on their neck. Tommy noticed Phil who was on the roof dusting off the last bits of snow of their house and crows surrounding him, some biting off the wood off the shovel he was using, some who were just eating the snow while he shoveled it and some who were just sitting there making noises.  "PHILLL!!" Tommy yelled from below smiling widely moving his hands quickly in the air to get Phil's attention.