~A Cat Hybrid~

I did not know what to keep the title name so-
But anyways this was requested by pearl70764
Credits for the art to momoiiro on twitter! :D

~~~
No one's Pov:
It was a normal day as usual, Sapnap and Dream had gone hunting for food. Living in the woods was not easy for them, they had all gone through a lot, the three of them being found, used as toys for people who were drunken and craving for lust. They would get used and used for people's pleasures and when they didn't find any of them pleasurable they threw them away.
The three had gotten enough of this and decided to go away, far into the woods to let all their sorrows finally be gone.

They were cat hybrids, omegas treated as weak slaves.

~~
The two boys hunting had left George behind, why? Because his leg had been injured in their last hunt. The two boys looked at each other from across the path both of them hiding behind rocks, after waiting so long, they finally saw a deer peacefully walking by. The blonde raised his hand putting out three fingers, then slowly counting down. Sapnap got ready for him to give the signal, his tail wagging uncontrollably. Dream gave him the signal nodding his head and both of them jumped over the deer.

~After their hunt~

The both were smiling with meat in their hands, happy to bring back food since they had not eaten for a day or two. They heard a small yelp just a bit far away from their hideout, they both shared a glance then looked back at their hideout, starting to run towards it worried. When they reached Dream put away the leaves and vines looking inside to see three people, one of them was a blonde, looked like a child, blue eyes a read and white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans with a sword. An old man around his 30's? blonde hair a green and white bucket hat, and he had wings.

Dream's eyes widened when he looked at the other man standing beside him, pink hair, red eyes, he wore a crown and multiple other jewels, he looked like a king but also very attractive.
He snapped out of his thoughts looking at George who was backed into a corner, he was on the verge of tears. "George, are you ok?!"  Sapnap ran towards him, wrapping his arms around the brunette hissing at the taller people flailing his arm around while his claws were out sharp trying to scare them.

Dream backed away until he hit is back onto a specific wall where his axe was, he tightly grabbed it and watched their next move. "See! I said I wasn't lying when I told you that I saw a half human cat!" the blonde yelled smiling proudly while looking at the two, Phil sighed and looked at Tommy straight in the eye, "Don't yell your gonna scare them more than they already are!" The older said with a frown on his face. 

The pinkette looked at the blonde backed onto the wall, it made Dream's legs weak. Something about his presence made him weak, he gave off such a dominant scent. "Phil what about that one?" Technoblade pointed at Dream making him widen his eyes.

'Their gonna use us, like stupid toys and throw us away when they're done, they are no different than those disgusting bastards.'

Dream thought to himself, it made him mad thinking about it. He clenched his axe and fixed his posture, his ears wide open. "Are you really gonna put up a fight?" The old man known as Phil asked, tilting his head a bit. "Your the same, why would I not.." the blonde said clenching his teeth. Techno wouldn't lie, the blonde gave off a quite bit of dominant energy despite being an omega, he smirked unsheathing his sword slowly walking towards the masked man.

Dream did the same as they both charged towards each other, "oh?" Techno's mouth shaped into an 'o' realizing the fact that he was actually strong, Tommy was about to go help Techno but Sapnap did not let that happen grabbing his sword from the wall, "Oh no you don't!" He pushed the blonde away, kicking him in the stomach. Phil scoffed as he saw Techno and the blonde both were tiring themselves out by blocking and dodging, they weren't landing any hits. Phil walked towards them and unsheathed his sword.

"Wait no!!" George yelled as he tried to get up, but his injured leg didn't let him.

And that was the last thing Dream heard before he fell into complete darkness.