~ Little Space ~

Credits of the art go to haruu🍒 on twitter go check em' out they're amazing.

---

It was a normal day, The pinkette was laying on his bed scrolling through twitter which he normally did while his boyfriend was downstairs cooking breakfast, ' maybe i should upload..' he thought to himself but he never did because of his laziness, "Techno, breakfast's done!" His boyfriend called from downstairs. He sighed getting up from his bed wanting to fall back on the comfy sheets again but he had to get up and eat. The bed made a light squeaking noise when he got up, he stretched a bit , the sun shining straight into his eyes, he groaned rubbing his eyes walking towards the closet, he grabbed the handle opening it, picking out a casual wear, it was a pink turtle neck and dark blue jeans. He wore his glasses, leaving his hair open. He walked towards the door opening it, the pinkette stepped out the smell of freshly cooked eggs and pancakes filling his nose.

He walked downstairs spotting his beautiful boyfriend cutting some strawberries and keeping them on the side of their plates. Technoblade's lips curled into a small smile,he always thought he looked adorable while wearing an apron, then he noticed that he was only wearing boxers and Techno's white T-shirt. A light blush went across his face, "Morning baby." Techno said walking towards him, wrapping his arms around Dream's waist and putting his head on his shoulder. "Morning~" Dream replied in a sweet voice, turning his head giving Techno a peck on the cheek. "How was your sleep? Sleep well?" Dream turned around carressing Technoblade's right cheek with his hands, Technoblade chuckled nuzzling his head into Dream's hands kissing it softly. "I slept well baby." Techno smiled letting go of his hand, he cupped Dream's cheeks giving him a soft forehead kiss making Dream giggle. "Baby i didn't get my morning kiss." Techno pouted at Dream making him roll his eyes, "Come on you big baby, I'm hungry." Dream said, the pinkette sighed sitting down on the chair, he grabbed a fork starting to eat the delicious meal that was infront of him.

~Time skip~

After they finished, Dream took the gloves from the counter and wore them, he opened the tap watching as the water poured down, hearing the peacetful sound of it. He started to scrub the dishes, until he heard Technoblade's phone curious of who it was calling this early at morning, "Darling?" Dream called out, he heard shuffling behind him on the sofa, the blonde turned around to see the taller answering the phone. He took off his gloves reaching his hand out for a cloth,wiping the water off his hands, putting the cloth on the counter. Dream walked towards Techno with a confused face. The pinkette patted on his lap signing Dream to sit down while he talked on the phone. Dream took the sign sitting down, blushing as he felt Techno's big rough hands carress his smooth thighs. "Who is it?" Dream whispered making sure not to disturb Techno too much. ' Wilbur ', Technblade mouthed then quickly responding back to Wilbur on the call. After he had ended the call he put his phone beside him on the couch. "I still didn't get my morning kiss.." Technoblade said acting as if he was sad. "Alright i'll give you one, but only if you tell me why Wilbur called." Dream said running his hands through Technoblade's soft and silky pink hair.

"He says the boys plan on going to Starbucks to hang out and stuff." Techno responded sighing right after, he didnt wanna leave but at the same time he wanted to leave, because Phil was there. Him and Phil hadn't met in long time due to the old man streaming and editing + spending time with
his wife. Dream smiled leaning in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around Techno's neck then traced his hands up cupping his cheeks. Techno straddled Dream's slim waist and one hand on his hips, Technoblade smirked, squeezing his hips hearing Dream softly moan agaisnt his lips, the two let go a string of saliva conneting the two of their lips. Techno chuckled pecking Dream's lips just one more time before taking Dream off his lap, "When do you leave?" Dream asked a bit of sadness in his voice. "In a few minutes, why?" Technoblade turned towards Dream raising an eyebrow only to see a sad look on the blonde's face. "Do you miss me that much?~" Techno said bending down grabbing his chin, putting his forehead against Dream's. The blonde blushed nodding which made Technoblade smile, "I'll be home soon don't worry."