Mental Health

TW// mentions of depression

Hey everyone. Well as you can see this book has been dead since like January and I've not been writing eventhough I keep saying I would try. And I have. But nothing is working.

So I came on here to be honest and frank with all of you. I've not been the best, in fact I've been struggling this year more then I have ever. I recently entered depression, it's not that serious but it's not the easiest of things. However it caused me me lose motivation in doing the things I loved, like writing. I keep telling people I would fill their requests and write them but I still haven't done that and I am so so sorry. But I want to let all of you know that, eventhough I feel guilty for saying this, I want to put my mental health first this time. So I will be taking a hiatus. I have not forgotten the requests people have sent to me, when I come back to write their requests will be the first things I work on.

To anyone who may be struggling right now as well, I send all my love to you, keep going, you're stronger then you think.

Once again, I apologise for this. I dont know how long I will take a break for but once I feel better and have the motivation to update often, I will, I Promise. Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this journey of this book. I love all of you endlessly 🤍

-alex-