One shot (Arthur x Molly)

Story request: agemforlife

*Third persons POV*

Molly was cooking in the kitchen when Arthur came home. "Hello, Molly dear" Arthur greated his wife with a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, Arthur" she replied. Just as Arthur was about to leave the room, there was a fart. Molly was stunned, she put the kitchen utensils down and turned to her husband.

"Arthur was that you?" She questioned trying to hold back her laughter. Arthur looked stunned "Maybe?". Molly then burst out laughing "Oh come on Molly, you fart all the time" Arthur said laughing cause he knew that would catch her attention and it did. As soon as her husband said that she stopped laughing and she playfully glared at her husband.

"No I don't, you're the one that farts all the time" "Oh Molly dear, we all know who farts more" Just then Ron walks down. "Are you guys talking about farts? Seriously farts??" He says with his eyebrows raised. "Why yes Ronald, now, who do you think farts more? Your dad or me" "Dad of course." And with that Molly falls into the floor laughing in between laughs she says "I told you Arthur"

And with that the twins join them "Mum's right dad" they say in unison and all of them start laughing besides Arthur but he has a smile playing on his lips.

A/N: sorry this was short but hope you liked it!!