One shot (Fred Weasley)

Ok in this story, imagine Fred never died in the war and you guys know how to use Muggle technology mkayz? It's a really short story but hope u guys like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So You were going down to go out with Fred, your husband. It was a nice and beautiful sunny day and you guys decided it'll be nice to go for a picnic.

You were wearing a shirt tucked into your denim shorts and a belt. You had your hair in a messy bun and you were wearing a choker. You grab your phone and put it into your handbags and you head downstairs.

When you were walking down the stairs u see Fred holding his phone while recording a video. "Damn that's my wifey! Looking hot babe!" You laugh and when you reach the end of the staircase, you see Fred post that video onto Instagram.

You roll your eyes and went to the kitchen to grab the food. As you were putting the food into the basket, you feel a pair of arms snake around your waist. You feel a head rest on your shoulder, and that was without a doubt your husband. He kisses your cheek and says "Damn babe, you looking really hot"

You laugh "That's the second time you've said it in five minutes, Freddie" He smiles "My mouth only speaks the words of truth" you roll your eyes but keep your smile on your face. After you're done packing you turn around and held Fred's hand. You guys walk out and into the car hand in hand.