One shot (Arthur x Molly) (part 2)

Story requested by:agemforlife

Molly was preparing soup in the kitchen when her husband, Arthur Wesley, father of their seven children, came home.

He put his bags in the living room and greeted the kids before leaving for the kitchen to see his wife.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek. He was in a bad mood so he didn't say much but smile. Molly knew he was cranky as he usually comes back cheerful and would hug her.

She smiled and he smiled back. She didn't want to see her husband like this and she wanted to do something that, you know, would make him happy. Suddenly. Something clicked.

*Fart* Molly started laughing hysterically. Arthur turned around in shock, did his wife really just do that? She's usually all serious and all about manners. But that didn't stop him from taking this chance to have some fun right?

*Fart* Arthur grinned. His wife couldn't beat him at this. HE IS THE KING OF FARTS. AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM. Molly frowned but soon smirked. She raised an eyebrow "Wanna start a competition ay Arthur?"

Molly then proceeded to fart loudly making her laugh along with Arthur. They both competed for awhile laughing more and more as time went on. The children didn't even bother asking what their weird parents were doing.

Everything was funny until a moment when Molly farted so loudly. She stopped laughing as Arthur continued, well.... let's just say Molly had a little accident. Realization came to Arthur at what was happening.

He laughed so hard he was on the floor, CRYING! "Molly dear, before I pee in my pants, I think it's best you use the toilet first" he said.

Molly walked out fumming but nevertheless, smiling as she managed to make the love of her life smile.