One shot (Charlie)

Requested by: fremionefan2006

You were walking into the library after just finishing your transfiguration class. Lunch was about 30 minutes away so you had time to drop by the library to get some books. Now you must think these books would be for studying, prepping for your O.W.L exams or something to help you with your homework which were due soon. Well it's completely different. You were going to the library to borrow some books about dragons. You had always been drawn to them and found them to be the more fascinating creatures.

As you skipped into the library, your hair bouncing slightly as you did so, you heard people giggling and looking at you. But it didn't matter, you never really let anyone stop you for being you. Let's say people found it quite strange that you had a love for dragons. You immediately walked to the aisle of books all related to magical creatures of all kinds. Your eyes were searching for the title of the book and your hands were gently grazing the books one by one, until you finally found it. You immediately felt your lips curve into a smile as you picked it up and walked to your favourite table to begin your reading.

You were very focused in the book, absorbing the information about your favourite animal, until you heard someone clear their throat. You slowly looked up to see a boy sitting opposite you. He had ginger hair and his clothes were neat. In his hands he held a book, '101 Facts about Dragons'. As you saw the title you smiled "You like dragons too??" You said, excitement lacing your tone. He chuckled and nodded his head. Your smile grew even bigger, if that was possible. And your eyes had a glimmer in them knowing that someone shared a common interest with you. You reached your hand to him "My name's Y/n L/N. I'm assuming you're a Weasley?". He allowed a laugh to escape his lips as he shook your hand. "Indeed I am, have you been stalking me?" he teased as his lips curled into a smirk. You sent him a wink "whatever gave you that idea". You two burst into laughs, making sure madam pince didn't hear you two.

"The names Charlie, nice to meet you Y/N". "It's nice to meet you too Charlie. You're related to Bill Weasley, aren't you?" He nodded his head "He's my older brother, and I have a younger brother attending school right now, name's Percy" You smiled at your new found friend "I never knew someone would be as crazy as me to have a fond for dragons" you said. He chuckled "me neither, looks like I'm not the only weird one then". You two spent about half an hour getting to know each other. Man did this boy have a lot of siblings. You found out he actually had 5 younger siblings. He was also a prefect and Gryffindor's best seeker, no wonder he looked vaguely familiar too. You went to the Great hall together too, however you guys seperated ways as he went to the Gryffindor table and you went to the Ravenclaw table.

-Fast forward two years later-

"YOU'RE SO DEAD WESLEY!!" You screamed as you ran through the halls trying to catch the red head who looked back at you, making him laugh even more then he alr was. Charlie and you both got closer after that encounter and now you two were in your seventh and final year at Hogwarts. You two had grown fond of each other and you might have grown feelings for the red head. As gentle as Charlie seemed or as much of a gentleman as he looked or acted to be, he had a mischievous side to him. He love pulling pranks on you, like five minutes ago when he enchanted your hair to turn into rainbow colours. However, you always got back at him, which always ends in a prank war.

The Weasley family was very fond of you two, they all had a liking towards you, even Percy. You would go over to their house every summer holiday and Christmas to stay for awhile. You were always welcomed at the Weasley house, "Our family, is your family" Mrs Weasley told you as she too had grown fond over her son's best friend. Now back to the present time. You were chasing Charlie through the halls, making sure not to hit anyone as you ran. Charlie was taking the route to the Gryffindor common room, thinking you wouldn't be able to get in. He ran and immediately said the password, making sure you couldn't enter. The door close before you could do anything and you huffed. But to your luck, someone came out and it was another pair of red head, the twins. "Hey Gred and Feorge" you called.