One shot [Blaise]

You were walking down the hallways of hogwarts with a skip in your step. It was now dinner time and you were headed to the great hall. It was friday night, meaning tomorrow you'll be free since its saturday. You had a smile on your face as you greeted some of your friends. As you entered the great hall, you saw your best friends at the hufflepuff table. You immediately walked over to them "Hey guys!". You greeted with a smile as you sat down opposite them. "Well you're cheerful" Susan told you.

"Guess she finished her homework" Amelia said with a small smile. "You know me too well Amy". "I'm your best friend for a reason". She rolled her eyes as she saw you quickly piled food onto your plate. You were talking to another one of your best friends, Chris Jackson, when you heard Susan whisper to you across the table. "Y/N, Zabini is staring at you". You raise your eyebrows and turn to the back to look at the slytherin table, and you saw Zabini looking directly at you, he didn't even bother looking away. You send him a gentle smile which seems to catch him by suprise, guess that wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

When you turn back to look at your friends, you see Susan wiggling her eyebrows at you. Amelia had a small smirk on her lips and Chris just chuckled. "What?". "I think a certain slytherin fancies you, girl" Chris tells you as another small laugh escapes his lips. "What? Zabini, fancy me? Are you guys mad? This is Zabini we're talking about". "So?" questions Amelia. "He's one of the schools most handsome and popular guys. Besides he's very untoucable, I've seen the girls chase him. He doesn't even pay attention to them. I'm a hufflepuff who keeps a low profile and who no one really notices and likes, might I add.". "Pfft, says who? Besides, maybe he doesn't pay attention to them because he already has his eyes on someone." Chris says "Says me, did you not here me say all those stuff just now". "Y/N, I used to have a crush on you. So trust me, you aren't that unnoticable" "You had a crush, on me?". "Yeah. Before I found out I was gay of course".

"Oh whatever, I'm going to the common room. See you guys later." and with that you get up and walk out of the great hall. You were deep in thought when you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn around to see Zabini. What a coincidence. "Hey L/N, I was wondering if I could borrow your potion notes?". You raise your eyebrows "The Blaise Zabini, top of almost every class, especially potions, wants to borrow my notes?" you asked with disbelief in your voice. "Yeah" he says with a small smirk. "Um sure. But its in my dorm so I gotta go get it.". "Alright, I'll follow you."

Both of you walk in comfortable silence for awhile before he breaks the silence. "So are you and Jackson a thing?". You were about to reply when someone beats you to it "I'm gay, ma dude". You turn around to see your three best friends behind both of you. Amelia sent a wink at you and Zabini looks a little embarrassed. "What brings you here, Zabini?". "Don't recall you being in hufflepuff" Amelia and Susan say making the four of you chuckle. "I'm following Y/N to her common room so she can pass me her potion notes." Zabini says with a straight face. The three look skeptical but don't say anything. Instead they just walk ahead of both of you. You two soon reach the common room and you go inside to get your notes. You meet Zabini outside and pass him the notes. "Here you go, Blaise" he looked taken aback when you called him by his first name but he didn't seem to mind. "Thanks L/N" he says and you flashed him a smile. "By the way, you can call me Y/N" before you went into the common room. 

That night you lay awake thinking of your first year. The year you had your first silly girl crush. The year you finally came to hogwarts. The year you had a crush on one of the popular guys, who so happened to be in slytherin. The year you met Blaise Zabini. The 'cool' one, Malfoy's best friend. One of the smartest students at Hogwarts. Oh why did it have to be him. You thought the feelings were long gone, well guess you were wrong. Oh gosh, you were falling for Blaise Zabini all over again, and that was not good.

•Time skip to Saturday•

"Y/N, why in the world are you up so early!?" Susan said in an annoyed tone as you picked up the books you had accidentally dropped. "Sorry Su, I was rushing to get ready. It's the quidditch match today remember. Hufflepuff versus Slytherin. I don't want Lucas to kill me." Susan groans. "Lucas would never kill you ya dumbo". "Have you seen him as captain? He's bloody scary at times. Anyways, I'm going down to get some breakfast, see you guys later" and with that you walk out of your dorm, shutting the door behind you.

You were in the great hall, seated with the rest of your quidditch team mates going over the plans again when you feel someone's eyes on you. You looks up to see Blaise staring at you, you couldn't read the emotion in his eyes but you sent him a small smile and mouth the words "Goodluck". He actually looked pretty good in his quidditch uniform... Let's just hope you don't lose your focus while playing. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game had started and all 14 players were in the sky along with Madam Hooch as the referee. You loved playing Quidditch, it always gave you a joy. You loved the excitement and adrenaline that would run through your veins as you soar in the sky. You loved it when the wind would howl and make your hair flow gracefully. You were flying towards Blaise's direction to get the quaffle from him. "Y/N is going for Zabini to get the quaffle, AND SHE SUCCEEDS!" says the commentator. You smile at your success and pass the quaffle to Lucas. You look to Blaise to see amusement written on his face along with his smirk. You sent a wink his way before flying away. You could have sworn you saw his smirk drop before it grew.                    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking back to your common room so u could get some clothes and go bathe when you heard someone call your name. You turn around to see Blaise walking towards you with a smile on his face. "Hey Blaise". He was wearing his slytherin quidditch sweater with its sleeves rolled up slightly. "Wanna go out to hogsmeade with me?". "Like..alone?". He chuckles "Yes, Y/N". You were...well shocked. No one really goes out with Blaise Zabini, he never really cares about them anyways. "Sure" you replied with a smile. "Alright, I'll see you then". He was about to walk away before he said something "Oh by the way, you look really good while you play quidditch" he winks and walks away leaving you there, face red as ever.

You just entered the common room when you saw your friends on the couch. "I know that smile" Susan says as she shuts her book. "Girl, spill the friggin tea" Chris says as he sat up from his lying position. And so you told them everything, and the teasing got worse. You didn't think the teasing could get worse, that is until you became Mrs. Zabini. They never let you go a day with teasing, let's just put it that way.