Snuggle Lump the friendly alien

Claudette's POV

OH. MY FÚCKING. GOD. WTF JUST HAPPENED. I started internally screaming a little while ago. Still haven't stopped. If you were in my place what would you do? Lemme know. Btw me and Tom are back in Hannah's room. Jake said we should interrogate snuggle Lump. I locked the door. Jake turned on the lamp. Oh cop style. "Why are you trying to kill us?" Jake questioned "What's the invasion plan?" Tom asked. "What's your weakness?" Jake asked again. "Water?" Lee asked. "Earth germs?" Art asked. "Women?" Jake asked. I smacked Jake's shoulder. What kind of aliens' weakness are women? Jesus Christ, this idiot. "Are there more of you coming?" Tom asked. "We need the information" Jake said. The alien- sorry Snuggle looked clueless. Well I don't expect that poor thing to be an intellectual. "Guys don't be mean" Hannah said getting up from the bed. "Han we have to interrogate him. Do you want the world to end? Do ya?" Jake asked Hannah. "Mmm noo?" Hannah's answer came out more like a question. She's a child. She prolly don't even know what it is. I kneeled down to the floor, making mine and Snuggle Lump's height level the same. "Buddy, it's okay. We just want to know why you're here." I said to Snuggle. Snuggle shook his head vigorously.
Then it grabbed some crayons and a drawing book that were lying around and started drawing a picture. Snuggle way drawing way too fast but it came out beautiful, it was the house we were staying in. "Woah" everyone chorused. "House, here mission objective here" snuggle said pointing at a round thing that was drawn under the basement. Oh. "What you're after isn't in the basement..." Tom trailed off. "It's under the basement" I finished the sentence. Jake frowned at me. "Yes" snuggle said. "What are you trying to steal from our planet?" Jake asked gritting his teeth. "Who says it's from our planet? Look at that thing. Looks alien to me" I said as I touched one of Snuggle's 4 arms. It leaned his head to a side and looked at me. I smiled. Snuggle smiled back.
AN ALIEN JUST SMILED AT ME. AM I DREAMING THIS SHÍT OR WHAT?
"It must be from their planet." Hannah said as Snuggle ate a crayon. Ew how did it eat a crayon? It tastes like wood and candles. (Yes I've ate crayons. I WAS A KID. DON'T JUDGE ME.) "Yeah planet fruitcake" Jake said while Snuggle spit the crayon cover out. I chuckled at the small creature. "Whatever it is, it's huge" Art said.
"So what is in that thing?" I asked Snuggle pointing the alien-like thing It has drawn. I grabbed the building blocks bag and gave it to Snuggle. "Hey Buddy, Can you build a demo with this?" Snuggle shook his head again and I gave the bag to him.
It's been only a minute and Snuggle had already finished building the demo of the machine. "So that's what's in the capsule. Some kind of giant machine?" Tom asked Snuggle. "Ugh great a giant alien death machine." Art said. "Noone said anything about death" Lee said back. "Yeah Well I doubt its a photocopier" Art said shutting Lee up.  "C'mon, we can't trust this 4 armed freak, he's one of them" Jake said. "He's not, this guy doesn't fit in with the others" Tom said. Snuggle handed me a green building block. "He's different" I said smiling. Aww this fella looks so cute. "Great a geek alien" Jake said. Oh my goodness, why does Jake always has to be the moment breaker ? "JAKE, he's not a geek" Hannah said. "It's better than a killer alien" Art stated.
I sat beside the alien. And we had a little chit chat. I mostly didn't understand what he said but what I did was he came from a planet called Zirkon. And there are 3 other aliens who came along with him. One more fact. His name is Sparks not Snuggle Lump. That's all the boys and Hannah looked like they were in deep conversation. Tom came to me and sat beside me and Snuggle, well Sparks. "Looks like you've made a friend." Tom said while pointing Sparks' finger on my hand. "He's such a cute little thing." I smiled at both Tom and Sparks.