oh...

Jake's POV
What was that sound? It came from the window. I moved towards that small window to find out where the noise came from......I pushed the curtain away from the window. "Woah" we all said at the same time as we jumped back. Ricky was handing upside down.  His head was the thing banging on the window. I slowly opened the window. "you think he is still an alien zombie?" Tom asked. I didn't say anything. Alright tell me how will I know that? Stupid Tom. Hannah gave me her pink wand or something like that. I took it from her hand and poked Ricky with it. "You are useless.." Ricky started talking. "My goodness" Claud yelled. "He's not taking to us right?" Lee asked. "If he was talking to us...he would've told us to help him or scream.." Claud said half to us, half to herself. She's right though. I thought.  "I think he is picking up their conversation....with like a Bluetooth something" Tom said. Claud nodded. Then he mumbled something that I didn't understand. After a few seconds his head shook violently and he fell down. Me and Art leaned on the window quickly to see what happened to that Ricky. "Did you hear that?" Tom asked. "Yeah sounds like Ricky landed on his face" Art said as he chuckled. "No..those things they shoted at us... they're-they're mind controlling plugs...they won't work on kids...just like you said we're wired differently." Tom said pointing at me. "Wha-what about Ricky? He's Bethany's age" I said confused. "No he lied... that tool's in college" Tom said. Wtf? I thought. "So if their plugs won't work on kids..." Lee started. "That means we're safe" Art finished the sentence for him. "It means we can fight" I said. "It means they will go after our parents. They are their targets" Tom said. Claud gasped as she held my hand tightly. "We gotta tell them" Art said. "Now" Lee said as he began to run. Tom grabbed Lee's hand stopping him from running. "Woah woah...Wait..think" Tom said as he explained why our parents shouldn't know these stuff. Claud's hand tightened on my arm. "Claud you okay?" I asked her. "When I see Bethany next time, I will make her nose bleed." Claud whispered. I chuckled. "Our on parents will attack us" Tom finished explaining. "We need police and hardcore fire power." I said as I started to walk away from them...but...Tom pushed me back where I stood. "Armed zombies are better. "We're done. Game over" Lee said. "Lee this is not a video game.." Claud said. "Game over for the grown-ups.. but we can still fight back." I said.   "You expect us to stop an alien invasion on our own?" Art questioned me. "Then what are you gonna do? Sit back and enjoy while our parents and other people turn into some sort of Zombie?" Claud asked. "Jake is right, we are the only option...but we can't tell anyone. No police, no parents, no exceptions. Got it?" Tom asked pointing at each of us. But someone was missing. "Hannah?" Lee called her. Hannah was gone. But where? "Oh no" Claud said as she sprinted out of the room. The bulb in our head popped as we all ran after Hannah and Claud.