Ricky

Claudette
When I finished unpacking I was searching for Art & Lee. No sign. I should ask Tom. I went downstairs. Then outside. Oh there he is.

Tom
"Bethany please don't give papa sugar" I stopped. Ricky that boring, stupid Ricky is here. Will Bethany kiss him? Right in front of me? Clever and idiot at the same time. He is....he is.....ugh I am out of words. Suddenly I heard a sound from my back. It was Claud. "Tom did you see....awww my eyes burn" she said seeing Ricky and Bethany. I laughed. She closed her eyes. "What the hell is this? Get a room. Ewww disgusting." She frowned. I laughed hard. They both went in. "God I missed you Tommy" I looked at Claud who was staring me. Please don't blush Tom...please.... "Aww you blushing huh?" She pinched my cheek. Sh.it. She saw it. "Come on let's go inside. I need to change." She threw her hand over my shoulder. We walked in. We saw that boring Ricky trying to impress my parents. LAME.....
"Mr.& Miss. P" Ricky said aloud. "Ricky wow" "Hey Ricky what a surprise" Dad and mom said happily. "I've got you a housewarming gift" he gave mom a bunch of flowers. "Where did that came from?" Claud whispered in my ears. "I don't know" I whispered back. "He's so sweet. Isn't he?" Bethany hugged Ricky. "Yes they're beautiful" Mom smiles at him. "Gorgeous very patriotic too huh? Put it in some water hun. Let's see if it grow..." dad said to mom tapping my shoulder. "Hey do you want anything to eat or drink?" Mom asked him. "Oh that's so sweet of you and I really wish I could but my parents have a lake house a little far. And...shoot I gotta get there before it gets dark. Incase my car breaks down again." He said. "He's lying isn't he?" Claud whispered again. "Exactly" I did the same to her. "Uh-oh car trouble" dad crossed his arms. "Dad why don't you take a look at that for Ricky" I said suddenly. "Yeah that will help him reach to his parents. Poor them ya know. They will miss him." Claud said sarcastically which made me smirk. "Sure I don't mind my hands getting dirty" dad said. Bethany rolled her eyes at Claud. "I really have to change my dress Tom. Would you mind if I go?" Claud held my hand on our way out. "No. Never. Why would I ? Come back fast. That's all I need." I said. "I will be back in 20" she ran upstairs. Jake joined my on my way to outside. I will have to witness more drama. Oh my god.

Claudette
I ran upstairs to change. I searched mine and Jake's closet. To find a sporty kind of dress. I wanted to be comfy. I dressed into this 👇🏻

 I dressed into this 👇🏻

I didn't do any make up. Because I hate it. And ran down stairs. I don't want Tom to see that drama alone 24/7.
About him I have a lot to say
If he wasn't my cousin I would date him 100% sure. He is super awesome and kinda cute. And I like him......hehehe......
Let me tell you a secret.
I can date him.
How?
Didn't understand right?
Haha that's a huge secret which me and daddy Nate only knows. I will tell you.
not now.
But soon....
I ran outside to find Tom standing there really pissed. "Tommy? Did that Ricky say anything to you? Want me to end him up?" I asked. "No. He didn't. And I don't want YOU to end him up. I will do that. Btw he is staying with us till tomorrow." I was shocked. "WTH he, that idiot is gonna stay here till tomorrow?" I asked confused. "That's what he said." I heard Jake from my back. "Ugh. How did Bethany liked this stupid, idiot, dumb,uh...freak...um...bullish.it guy?" I said crossing my arm.
"Ohhh Idk. He is super dumb" Tom said. "Exactly" Jake agreed. We walked inside the house. And then to mine and Jake's room.

Song of the chapter: For you - My sun and stars